Knicks knock; can they get in?

Knicks knock; can they get in?

There are 12 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 26, 2007, titled Knicks knock; can they get in?. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

There is nothing like being a champion in New York City, where the size of the stage magnifies the feat to unbelievable proportions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Gramps

Auburndale, FL

#1 Mar 26, 2007
THE MAGIC "WILL SHINE" IN MADISON SQUARE GARDEN -- GO MAGIC !!!
tuti

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2007
play ball
tvcel

Gurabo, Puerto Rico

#3 Mar 26, 2007
What time is it? Its Magic Time!
waqas

Sugar Land, TX

#4 Mar 26, 2007
let francis and marbury run the show and they would make the playoffs i promise
Confused

Winter Park, FL

#5 Mar 26, 2007
I'm trying to figure out why we have a pro-knicks artical in an Orlando Newspaper, especially where their playing the Magic tonight

Since: Mar 07

O-TOWN

#6 Mar 26, 2007
NOWAY MAGIC WILL PULL THIS ONE OUT.THATS WHAT THEY SHOWN THIS SEASON.
I SAY KNICKS BY 12.
OneMoreTry

Lake Monroe, FL

#7 Mar 26, 2007
Confused.. normally, the Beat writers will write a little something on the upcoming team the day of a game to set a backdrop. This usually happens when there is no other glaring story-line to write about. I hope you arent so confused anymore.
Brian Hill

Titusville, FL

#8 Mar 26, 2007
if they follow my master plan they will win 9 times out of 10....i am truly flawless!!!
frenzyfeg

AOL

#9 Mar 26, 2007
Magic will choke....GO KNICKS
Justin

Sanford, FL

#10 Mar 26, 2007
What I want to know is how the Magic can shoot almost 60%, and still only score 45 points in the first half.
Magic Fan 1990

Philippines

#11 Mar 26, 2007
The Magic has been up and down.. There's no way they can go 2 in a row, regardless of their opponent...

Since: Jan 07

Merritt Island, FL

#12 Mar 26, 2007
Magic Fan 1990 wrote:
The Magic has been up and down.. There's no way they can go 2 in a row, regardless of their opponent...
You are an NBA GURU!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allan Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Rumors: Knicks Interested In Trading For Ja... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Fart news 2
News New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
News Knee injury breaksup Knicks' Smitn brothers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Avril L 1
News Knicks To Face Heat In Star-Laden Series (Apr '12) Apr '12 chillbreeze 1
News Well-rested Amar'e is ready for Hollywood (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
News Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
News Knicks prepare unprecedented star-studded pitch... (May '10) May '10 Rezz909 1
More from around the web