Knicks' Robinson trying to regain confidence

Full story: Newsday
Most of his teammates had left the MSG Training Center courts, flocking somewhere inside the locker room to get a head start on catching a glimpse of the historic inauguration of Barack Obama . Full Story
david

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2009
Broderick,
I'm sorry but nate robinson has to go. He gets torched
on the defensive end & he has played such selfish
ball of late. He along with lee will be looking for raises.

I say to donnie walsh package these guys and move
them. Its all about a healthy future for the Knicks
organization. I don't feel these guts are worth a
long term investment.

thanks,
Dave
Tiffany

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2009
yo,nate is my dude,he can score,rebound,block,and dunk,and hes gonna be in the dunk contest too.once he gets hot,hes gonna find his confidence,and he gonna take it from there
Uncle See-saw

Westport, CT

#3 Jan 21, 2009
I think nate Nate is just in a funk right now that all players go through. He's a streak shooter and shooters go through stretches (some times long ones)where there shots just are'nt falling,and of course his confidence is rattled. He needs to have that one game soon where he gets that shot going and scores 20-25 points and he'll get his confidence back. My thoughts on trading him are as follows. I like nate alot,he can be out of controll at times but alot of that comes along with his upside. Nate is at his best when he's NOT thinking and just playing. He will never be starter material(in my opinion)but has 6th man of the year potential. Believe it or not he is a good 3pt shooter,sometimes he just takes to many he should'nt. His energy is his best quality and that is what impacts the game when he enters. I think he will soon break out of this funk he's in and will also improve a bit more overall as a player. However I think he should be kept on board only if he asks for signifigantly less than D-Lee is projected to ask for.
Tiffany

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2009
its all good for nate,he knows how to bounce back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allan Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York Knicks: 7 Worst Decisions in the James... (Mar '13) Mar '13 campo 1
Knee injury breaksup Knicks' Smitn brothers (Oct '12) Oct '12 Avril L 1
Knicks To Face Heat In Star-Laden Series (Apr '12) Apr '12 chillbreeze 1
Well-rested Amar'e is ready for Hollywood (Jan '11) Jan '11 The DEWD 1
Why did the Interstate 35W bridge fall down? Ev... (Jul '10) Jul '10 ron 2
Knicks prepare unprecedented star-studded pitch... (May '10) May '10 Rezz909 1
All-Star Game snub for Knicks' David Lee (Feb '10) Feb '10 Devoted Fan 1

Allan Houston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE