Tough times are ahead

Tough times are ahead

There are 37 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Nov 25, 2010, titled Tough times are ahead. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Now it gets tougher. Now the Lakers face a team that might actually beat them. Their schedule so far has been marshmallow soft, especially the past three games.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#24 Dec 6, 2010
Pistons Eat Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said the Saints would choke in the superbowl either way you look at it Kobe is done winning NBA finals.
Actually you did, I have eidetic Memory but, thats ok...you also said Kobe was done winning in September of 2009 but, thats ok too...

Stats are indeed true, an objective view however, as I said before, there are many variables to consider.

Start with the Roster upgrades...

end with the Experience factor.
hunkie boy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#25 Dec 7, 2010
autograph seekers, obsessed fans,groupies,idol worshipers,non productive sedate citizens love this topic.
Hunkie boy is gay

Anonymous Proxy

#26 Dec 7, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
autograph seekers, obsessed fans,groupies,idol worshipers,non productive sedate citizens love this topic.
Then theres jerk offs like you who stay here and talk fooolishness.
protect your prorerty

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#27 Dec 7, 2010
Above< PLEASE refrain from using my title,the name goes with respect and diginity, thank you!
Pistons Eat Poop

Lafayette, IN

#28 Dec 8, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you did, I have eidetic Memory but, thats ok...you also said Kobe was done winning in September of 2009 but, thats ok too...
Stats are indeed true, an objective view however, as I said before, there are many variables to consider.
Start with the Roster upgrades...
end with the Experience factor.
What ever the STATS ARE THE FACTS, Phil Jackson is going to retire after this season and since his team has a 4-game losing streak they WILL NOT BE GOING TO THE NBA FINALS!!!!!!!

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#29 Dec 8, 2010
Pistons Eat Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever the STATS ARE THE FACTS, Phil Jackson is going to retire after this season and since his team has a 4-game losing streak they WILL NOT BE GOING TO THE NBA FINALS!!!!!!!
Laker/Kobe Haters use whichever stats to suit their convienence...

If you cant differentiate between teams of 07 and the present, than you cant be helped.

The records alone I showed you previously, prove they were a vastly different team.
Pistons Eat Poop

Lafayette, IN

#31 Dec 9, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant differentiate between teams of 07 and the present, than you cant be helped.
The records alone I showed you previously, prove they were a vastly different team.
And Phil's 4 game losing streak proves the stats are the facts and Kobe IS DONE WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!

Hell he couldn't even snap his losing streak against a team that is lucky to be 500 or a team that has only been to the playoffs once in their 16 year history.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#32 Dec 9, 2010
Pistons Eat Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
And Phil's 4 game losing streak proves the stats are the facts and Kobe IS DONE WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!
Hell he couldn't even snap his losing streak against a team that is lucky to be 500 or a team that has only been to the playoffs once in their 16 year history.
I stopped reading after "He couldnt even..." LOL

Its clear you dont understand the concept of TEAM, this one being astronomically better than yester-year.
bill

Schenectady, NY

#33 Dec 11, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
dont listen to Krackedhead
Bill is a jerk

Chicago, IL

#34 Dec 11, 2010
bill wrote:
<quoted text>dont listen to Krackedhead
Put down the pipe ass wipe.
Pistons Eat Poop

Lafayette, IN

#35 Dec 11, 2010
bill wrote:
I know he needs to know one thing STATS ARE THE FACTS!!!!!
Pistons Eat Poop

Lafayette, IN

#36 Dec 11, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped reading after "He couldnt even..." LOL
Its clear you dont understand the concept of TEAM, this one being astronomically better than yester-year.
I under stand the concept of TEAM, Lebron won't win this season and may never win an NBA finals because he is showing he isn't a good team player and the Celtics won't win because Shaq is too old to be a good team player. And Kobe only has 5 championships and 3 MVP awards because he is on a good team that can get who ever the hell they want anyway they want because their the Lakers. But this season thanks to a 4-game losing streak rather it leads to injuries or some how some way Kobe's team playing like they did against the Pacers and grizz Kobe won't ever be going back to the NBA finals.
hunkie boy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#37 Dec 11, 2010
site reminds me of the gym i go to,over 40 yearold wanna b NBA walking in with their laker shirts,knee braces,other bandages,"hey cuz it al b good"!

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#38 Dec 11, 2010
hunkie boy wrote:
site reminds me of the gym i go to,over 40 yearold wanna b NBA walking in with their laker shirts,knee braces,other bandages,"hey cuz it al b good"!
My question to you is: What keeps you coming back?

Obviously you dont like the Lakers or sports....Lonely are we?

Just a little FYI, Fans, no matter the age, typically wear apparel in support of the team they follow, the Gym is no exception.

Try focusing on the workout instead of the latest fashion scene at the gym, unless of course you are as you carry on: A drama Queen.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#39 Dec 11, 2010
Pistons Eat Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
I under stand the concept of TEAM, Lebron won't win this season and may never win an NBA finals because he is showing he isn't a good team player and the Celtics won't win because Shaq is too old to be a good team player. And Kobe only has 5 championships and 3 MVP awards because he is on a good team that can get who ever the hell they want anyway they want because their the Lakers. But this season thanks to a 4-game losing streak rather it leads to injuries or some how some way Kobe's team playing like they did against the Pacers and grizz Kobe won't ever be going back to the NBA finals.
Yea....You said it: Theyre injured but, theyre still overall better than 07 when they lost so frequently. Those stats showing 4 game losses were a culmination of problems not present today (other than injuries)

Look at our aquisitions and who we let go of....the ball will be rolling again once the lakers are healthy because in a playoff SERIES, LA is unstoppable.

“DJ Kratos in da house!”

Location hidden

#40 Dec 11, 2010
bill wrote:
Why not? You did.

Infact, you continue to follow me around...

You also quoted me when you said "Dont listen to Kractedhead"

See? get over your unhealthy obsession, try an e-dating site kiddo!
Pistons Eat Poop

Paducah, KY

#41 Dec 14, 2010
Kratos_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea....You said it: Theyre injured but, theyre still overall better than 07 when they lost so frequently. Those stats showing 4 game losses were a culmination of problems not present today (other than injuries)
Look at our aquisitions and who we let go of....the ball will be rolling again once the lakers are healthy because in a playoff SERIES, LA is unstoppable.
1.I never said the Lakers were a worst team then they were in 2007, I just said Phil's 4-game losing streak=no title for the Lakers. As far as I'm concerned the Lakers can still win their division and possibly even have the best record the Western Conferance even though the NBA power rankings strongly sudjest the Lakers will not have the best record in the West but still may win their division. They just WILL NOT GO BACK TO THE NBA FINALS THANKS TO A 4-GAME LOSING STREAK. And maybe the Lakers not going back this season won't be because of injuries or bad play, maybe it will be because Phil Jackson doesn't really want to coach anymore and is only coaching because Dr. Bus is paying him so much to do so. I know Tony Dungy didn't seem like he wanted to coach the Colts his last two seasons (well he did at the beginning of the 07 season, but not at the end when it mattered). You know Phil Jackson daughter after the Lakers won their 17th title even said "I think he's done" possibly indicating that Jackson doesn't want to coach and is only back for the money or maybe he is back for the publicity in LA who knows.

2.4-game losing streak indicates problems not present today, OK the Lakers still have the same line up they did when they lost 4-straight and haven't really been on a hot streak lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nate McMillan should dare to be weird Sep '17 TritpiPharterz 6
News NBA Players Who Will Be Grossly Overpaid (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ginobili 4
News Kanter (23 points, 22 rebounds) leads Jazz in rout (Mar '13) Mar '13 cold cat 1
News NBA's first 4OT game since 1997 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
News Utah Jazz fall apart quickly in season-opening ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 jeff 1
News Jazz steamroll Timberwolves, but Kevin Love res... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the real just ano... 8
News New Year - New Optimism (Jan '11) Jan '11 Raheeda 1
More from around the web