Timberwolves' Al Jefferson plans busy...

Timberwolves' Al Jefferson plans busy summer highlighted by wor...

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Timberwolves' Al Jefferson plans busy summer highlighted by wor.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Timberwolves forward Al Jefferson was on crutches this time a year ago, two months after season-ending knee surgery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Hard Truth

Northome, MN

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Jonny Flynn should have sat out a lot more than one game. The most he will ever be is Vinnie "the microwave" Johnson 2.0. At worst, he'll be Charles "Grasshopper" Dudley. What he won't be is Chris Paul or Jason Kidd or John Stockton or, sadly, Brandon Jennings or Stephen Curry. Being quick is only half a skill. Ask Troy Williamson.
fritz

Boise, ID

#2 Apr 15, 2010
who knows yet jennings and curry where free todo what they wanted and flynn had a more complex and difficult offense to run so nobody knows if jennings whould have thrived in this offense or not, but i am also sick of college, high school and first year players being compared to all-stars and people who can carry a team if need on any given night, if flynn who i love as a player was gonna be as good as paul right away he would have been the #1 pick. so when people expected all-star stats his rookie year of course you would be dissapointed
Jonboy

Elk River, MN

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Wolves on draft day: Roy or Foye?, Flynn or Curry or Jennings?

I rest my case.
fritz

Boise, ID

#4 Apr 16, 2010
like i said flynn curry and jennings it is to early to judge based on the different systems that they run, golden states offense is perfect for curry and jennings was free to do what he wanted.
Now on to Roy and Foye, dumb move it was a money saver and it backfired, but even more dumb in my opinion is taking McCants over Granger. We chose McCants and Foye over Granger and Roy because of their knee concerns and both times it backfired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Jefferson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Players Who Will Be Grossly Overpaid (Jul '13) Jul '13 Ginobili 4
News Kanter (23 points, 22 rebounds) leads Jazz in rout (Mar '13) Mar '13 cold cat 1
News NBA's first 4OT game since 1997 (Mar '12) Mar '12 Marissa 2 1
News Utah Jazz fall apart quickly in season-opening ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 jeff 1
News Jazz steamroll Timberwolves, but Kevin Love res... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the real just ano... 8
News New Year - New Optimism (Jan '11) Jan '11 Raheeda 1
News Jazz 112, Timberwolves 107: Minnesota blows 12-... (Dec '10) Dec '10 the real just ano... 3
More from around the web