Horford suspended for 1 game

Horford suspended for 1 game

There are 2 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 14, 2007, titled Horford suspended for 1 game. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Atlanta Hawks forward Al Horford was suspended for one game by the NBA on Thursday for a flagrant foul against Toronto's T.J. Ford .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Strict on fouls

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 14, 2007
IF you are strict on fouls would you please be more stricter with Jamaal Tinsley he is not showing a very good pacer image as in professionalism and a true high roller money maker to the young adults. He is old enough to make smarter decisions, he just wont, he enjoys the night life off of the court. He needs to take a walk. For someone to get into ttrouble 3 times in 14 months, I would loose my job after the first incident. Dungy would not put up withthis, but for some odd reason Bird is, is there a connections, yes, Bird likes the night life too, so he says 330AM is ok, whether Dungy is not a night life person, so whether if you are or not, its the principal of having enough sleep for practice. Either way , they say you are suppose to thave 8 hours sleep b4 getting behind the steering wheel.
LAte in Game

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 14, 2007
Late in the game, I see tinsley and granger getting tired, missing last minute shots taht could of wont eh game or atleast tied it up, after we had the lead by 15 points, then all of a sudden we loose the game. I really think both of these guys do get tired towards the end of the game. Granger missed the last minute shot just recently on 4,7,11,12 one of those games. Jermanine had 30 pts, Dinleavy had 24, they mention almost all thru the game that granger was not doing so well, but then yet, they gave the ball to him to make the last minute winning shot, of course, again , he missed it, he and tinsley cant handle pressure and stress. He was first of all cold, he should of gave the ball to Jermaine and or dunvleavey which was making the shots, 30 pts and 24 pts. Is OBrien a good coach you would think he wold notice this, does he, I dotn think so , or else there would be a chanbge Also I wonder if Bird has notice this. The last 3 years taht is all what Tinsley and Granger is best doing missint last minute shots on games to win or atleast tie it up. Those guys cant handle pressure or stress, they have enough of it on their own in theor personal lives. Lets see if Tinsley is reallly sorry, do you really think he is, um we are talkign about a man here. I doubt it. Give him another month, hell be back in a bar, exchanging words. He has a temper. Tinelseya nd Granger need to start packing their bags and take a long walk. They keep on dimissed and found them not guilty, their court cases are drawn out they get their way. The judge is not toughening their opunishment. They ned ot be be treated lie babies, stand in the corner until I tell you may turn around. These men are acting like babies so they need to be treated like babiesm stand in the corner unti l I say so. Orbien, NBA and Bird need to be much tougher than they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Horford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
News NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
News Portland Trail Blazers at Atlanta Hawks game pr... (Jan '12) Jan '12 rice 1
News 3 Potential Sleepers to Keep an Eye on During 2... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Losttruth 1
News Ex-Miss Universe Amelia Vega to marry NBA star (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonimissimo 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Will Josh Smith Be a LA Laker... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 6
News Recap: Atlanta vs. Houston (Jan '11) Jan '11 Cheap Champion 1
More from around the web