Hawks at Magic, 7 p.m.

Full story: Orlando Sentinel
Radio -- 580 AM ; Spanish-language -- 1030 AM 3 THINGS TO NOTE *Rookie Al Horford, the power forward from Florida who has been playing at center for the Hawks, has five consecutive games of 10 rebounds or more. Full Story
Magic Fan

Cocoa Beach, FL

#1 Dec 10, 2007
This Bright House ordeal is very annoying!!! I just can't believe I cannot watch the Magic on T.V. because I have Bright House. I hope it gets resolved soon, Bright House and the Magic are so greedy at the communities expense once again.
Tyler Durden

AOL

#2 Dec 10, 2007
I agree Magic Fan 100%. If Brighthouse doesn't get a deal done with FSN by the new year, Im switching to Direct TV or Dish Network...This is getting ridiculous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Horford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Horford's Return Makes Atlanta Hawks a Top-5... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Michigan Hawks Fan 1
NBA says replay shows foul was called incorrect... (May '12) May '12 Boo Freakin Hoo Hoo 1
Portland Trail Blazers at Atlanta Hawks game pr... (Jan '12) Jan '12 rice 1
3 Potential Sleepers to Keep an Eye on During 2... (Jan '12) Jan '12 Losttruth 1
Ex-Miss Universe Amelia Vega to marry NBA star (Jan '12) Jan '12 Anonimissimo 1
NBA Trade Rumors: Will Josh Smith Be a LA Laker... (May '11) Jun '11 MarkL5 6
Recap: Atlanta vs. Houston (Jan '11) Jan '11 Cheap Champion 1
More from around the web