Iverson Leads Pistons Into Oakland To Face Warriors

Nov 13, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MoreTV32.com

The Detroit Pistons continue a four-game Western road swing Thursday when they visit Oakland and the Golden State Warriors.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

What's up with Rodney Stucky's "dizziness"?
I'm a Dubs fan, but what's up with that?
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

AI sucks, Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson Swallows

Kwamie Brown sucks, Rasheed Wallace swallows

Neither the stolen Pistons nor the Golden State Warriors will make the playoffs for a long time.

“Living the dream!”

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Al doesn't suck, he's just not as good as he thinks he is. It's too bad because if he hadn't opened his big fat mouth, this could have been his season to shine.
Captain Jack stepped up his game considerably this season. I've liked him ever since he left Indiana and decided he likes to play ball more than guns and strip clubs. He's more likely to throw an assist now than make an ill adivised quick 3 attemp.
If he can stay healthy and Monta comes back even close to last season, I think we got a shot at least into the playoffs. What with the weakened west. I'd be happy with that.
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

AVHS Dad wrote:
Al doesn't suck, he's just not as good as he thinks he is. It's too bad because if he hadn't opened his big fat mouth, this could have been his season to shine.
Captain Jack stepped up his game considerably this season. I've liked him ever since he left Indiana and decided he likes to play ball more than guns and strip clubs. He's more likely to throw an assist now than make an ill adivised quick 3 attemp.
If he can stay healthy and Monta comes back even close to last season, I think we got a shot at least into the playoffs. What with the weakened west. I'd be happy with that.
1.AI may be good, but he still isn't near as good as he was 7 or 8 years ago. Denver clearly got the better end of that trade. I would take Billups over AI any day of the week.

2.AI barley even helps the stolen Pistons, because he will just sit the bench for Rip Hamilton.

3.AI is bad Karma and bad Karma for any team in any sport means not playoffs. And obvously it's shown with the Pistons since they got killed on their home turf by the Celtics (who the Pacers blew off their court) and are currently to my knowledge defeated with Iverson and were undefeated without AI.

4.The Gun Jack just plain sucks. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!! When he played for Indiana he was good his first year, then he slowly got worst and worst to the point where he was a ball hog who couldn't hit broad side of a barn, but thought he could and took a bunch of stupid shots, and just made his team worst when he was on the court. I can't wait till he comes to Indy. I'm going to go completely silent when he shoots the ball then cheer on the Gun Jack like crazy when he misses just like he did in Indiana. Then I'm going to boo him so much that I will lose my voice. Because Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson can't even shoot a gun strait let alone a basketball!!!!!!!!!! He is clearly not the answer to lead any team anywhere and obvously it showed last season when Golden State choked and couldn't make the playoffs. And trust me until Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson goes some where else Golden State isn't going anywhere.

“Living the dream!”

Pleasanton, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

OOPS!!! I thought you were talking about AL HARRINGTON in your first post, not AI.
DOH!!!

Regarding SJax, I'll take him over Dunlazy AND Smurphy 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.
I also hope Monta's back by 12/17 (I know, wish in one hand, poop in the other...) for THAT game.
Good luck but GO WARRIORS!!!
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

AVHS Dad wrote:
OOPS!!! I thought you were talking about AL HARRINGTON in your first post, not AI.
DOH!!!
Regarding SJax, I'll take him over Dunlazy AND Smurphy 6 days a week and twice on Sunday.
I also hope Monta's back by 12/17 (I know, wish in one hand, poop in the other...) for THAT game.
Good luck but GO WARRIORS!!!
1.At first I will have to admit, I didn't think Dunleavy or as I used to call him Dumbleavy/Doneleavy or Murph would be much better then Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson. But now I'd say it's defenitally a no brainer that both are way better then the Gun Jack. Hell, I'll even take any man in the NBA any day over Stephen "Just Shoot Me" Jackson who can't even shoot a gun strait let alone a B-Ball and that includes Zach Randoff, Jamaal Tinsley, Stephaun Marburry, and Kwamie Brown!!!!!!!!!

2.As for Al Harrington. Maybe I would take Dunleavy over him, but I'd defenitally say he is better then Ike Diagu and Troy Murphy and still a good NBA player. But not Just Shoot Me Jackson that man just plain sucks so bad that if he wasn't locked in to a highly overpaid contract he most likely couldn't even make it in the CBA (Canadian Basketball Association) if it ever exist.

3.Monta Ellis is a good player. I wish he were a Pacer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Al Harrington Discussions

Search the Al Harrington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
Nuggets veteran Chauncey Billups provides a tea... (Dec '10) Dec '10 jogante 1
Antawn Jamison, Gilbert Arena familiar with War... (Dec '09) Dec '09 dietcoke 1
Stephen Jackson: Golden State Warriors Captain ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
Warriors' Jackson has seen light, wants out (Aug '09) Sep '09 AVHS Dad 3
Golden State Warriors and the Don Nelson Disapp... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
Injured Wright wants to get back (Mar '09) Mar '09 AVHS Dad 3
•••
•••