Draft Reaction, KG Rumors Continue

Jul 4, 2007 Full story: MVN - Recent Articles 7

A lot of ground to coverthe Wolves added Corey Brewer and Chris Richard in last Thursday's draft, and the KG rumors are showing no signs of dying down. via MVN - Recent Articles

Read more
rich

AOL

#1 Jul 4, 2007
Ithink bringing in the likes of a kevin garnet would be good but it will set us back because we will have to give up to much as it is were pretty much weak on the bench we have no depth so do we force are starters toplay 35+ min and run out of gas at the end of the year. just a thought!
sammy

Canada

#2 Jul 4, 2007
rich wrote:
Ithink bringing in the likes of a kevin garnet would be good but it will set us back because we will have to give up to much as it is were pretty much weak on the bench we have no depth so do we force are starters toplay 35+ min and run out of gas at the end of the year. just a thought!
Same rumours every year concerning garnett. Should we keep him or should we not. Mchale neeeds a heave hoe
rich

AOL

#3 Jul 4, 2007
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>Same rumours every year concerning garnett. Should we keep him or should we not. Mchale neeeds a heave hoe
yes i think your right but i hope the warriors really think about what they would be giving up for kg iam a big warrior fan .
sammy

Canada

#4 Jul 4, 2007
rich wrote:
<quoted text> yes i think your right but i hope the warriors really think about what they would be giving up for kg iam a big warrior fan .
No doubt dude. warriors proved everyone wrong...great showing. Are you for real about KG heading to Oakland. Your right who would they give up? The whole team?Whats going on with pietrus?
matt

San Jose, CA

#5 Jul 8, 2007
I think KG would only by good for a few more years but he's getting older and he's only got a few more good years left so I think a trade for KG isn't going to help us in the future and u guys are right the warriors may give up too much for KG
jay

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 14, 2007
KG trade is wowwww, man KG would be really biggg, or something of his caliber to match up with Tony Parker and Tim Duncan y all Baron Davis and Kevin Garnett, when's d last time a duo like this here in Golden State! Baron Davis is the best point guard and im sure KG would love to play side by side with him, anybody else have an idea for abig man to match with San antonio?
jay

San Francisco, CA

#7 Jul 14, 2007
a big man is all we really needed to win the championship this year don't y'all think? don't forget bout Lebron James against Detroit, but against the Spurs it was really hard to throw the ball over Tim, the big man's presence inside really made all the difference and that was accomplished by the Spurs, swept the Cavs 4 and 0 in the finals. Bottom line is KG is the perfect fit but the question is how much does KG really have left?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Harrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
News Nuggets veteran Chauncey Billups provides a tea... (Dec '10) Dec '10 jogante 1
News Antawn Jamison, Gilbert Arena familiar with War... (Dec '09) Dec '09 dietcoke 1
News Stephen Jackson: Golden State Warriors Captain ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Warriors' Jackson has seen light, wants out (Aug '09) Sep '09 AVHS Dad 3
News Golden State Warriors and the Don Nelson Disapp... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Injured Wright wants to get back (Mar '09) Mar '09 AVHS Dad 3
More from around the web