Warriors sign PG Dickau

Warriors sign PG Dickau

There are 3 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Warriors sign PG Dickau. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

If the season started today, Warriors coach Don Nelson said it would be C.J. Watson - not Marcus Williams - facing off against New Orleans Hornets All-Star point guard Chris Paul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

Bill

Chico, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Well now we know why the warriors have been cellar dwellers all these years and it starts at the top. when you have an owner stupid enough to let baron davis go that says it all.
BigKahuna

Vallejo, CA

#2 Oct 3, 2008
I really believe the area that the Warriors need improvement on is defense. The offense has always been outstanding, but, the mental mindset of denying the opponents the opportunity to score is lacking...and that's been evident on games last season where we would have a substantial lead early and end up losing the game.

“Living the dream!”

Since: Nov 07

Pleasanton, California

#3 Oct 6, 2008
Bill wrote:
Well now we know why the warriors have been cellar dwellers all these years and it starts at the top. when you have an owner stupid enough to let baron davis go that says it all.
Time will tell if we should have offered more to Baron. I'll miss him but I don't think we should have matched what the Clippy's offered him. Congrats Baron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Harrington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nine key questions the Orlando Magic will face ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 Lois 1
News Antawn Jamison, Gilbert Arena familiar with War... (Dec '09) Dec '09 dietcoke 1
News Stephen Jackson: Golden State Warriors Captain ... (Sep '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 2
News Warriors' Jackson has seen light, wants out (Aug '09) Sep '09 AVHS Dad 3
News Golden State Warriors and the Don Nelson Disapp... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
News Injured Wright wants to get back (Mar '09) Mar '09 AVHS Dad 3
News After 3-game Garden skid, Knicks seek win on road (Feb '09) Feb '09 JAS 1
More from around the web