Big Ben a man of few words

Big Ben a man of few words

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Big Ben a man of few words. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

In a 70-second interview that might have made Brian Urlacher proud, Ben Wallace gave two two-word answers, one three-word answer and two one-sentence answers to a veteran TV reporter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Deeeeeeeetroit Basketball

Milford, MI

#1 Nov 7, 2007
How long is Ben's contract? Paying him big bucks but low-balling Gordan and Deng? Good Luck!
Mike H

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Nov 7, 2007
I wish Big Ben was a man of a few more boards.

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2007
Big Ben, a man of few words...and few rebounds...and few points...and few blocks...etc...
Big Bust

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2007
Paxson blew it by giving Wallace a 60 million contract when they should have stuck with Tyson Chandler who is cheaper, younger and a better rebounder. The Bulls picked up Wallace about 5 years too late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Noah is given peer penalty by Bulls (Mar '08) Mar '08 lizfet 1
News Duhon picks up second fine from Bulls (Mar '08) Mar '08 WHAT DA 42
News Bulls' Tyrus Thomas mum about absence (Mar '08) Mar '08 blobe 21
News Bulls suspend Tyrus Thomas for skipping practice (Mar '08) Mar '08 BILLY 28
News Bye-bye, Big Burden (Feb '08) Feb '08 Red 1
News Report: Bulls Trade Wallace To Caves For Hughes... (Feb '08) Feb '08 nawigo 5
News Wallace makes Noah an offer he can't refuse (Jan '08) Jan '08 Jakester 1
More from around the web