Boylan a big hit—again

Full story: Chicago Tribune

By now, the Bulls' Dec. 15, 2004, road victory over the Memphis Grizzlies has faded from the memory of most people.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2008
Marc

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2008
Yawn...
EdH

Lake Zurich, IL

#2 Jan 2, 2008
nice story - but was supposed to be about Urlacher's back - need to fix that link
Larry In Lincolnwood

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 2, 2008
1. EdH is correct. Fix the link or remove it.

2. Marc is also correct. At this point, who cares if Jim Boylan is happy with being creative along with his players' appreciation of the such.
The fact is it's the fans who pay for these overgrown babies to give it 100% every night and not do stupid things on the court. And we are tired of it.
The TV broadcasts get less and less viewers. People go to the games mostly because others give them tickets.
Time for the Bulls management to step up, cut the charade and bring in some other performers.
Art swanson

United States

#4 Jan 2, 2008
Someone screwed up this is supposed to be a Bears article.get your shit straight.
Cory

Des Moines, IA

#5 Jan 2, 2008
I was looking for the B-Lach interview?
Boylan a winner

Reno, NV

#6 Jan 2, 2008
We've seen enough of Jim Boylan to know that he is a good NBA coach. John Paxson needs to take the interim tag off Boylan's title, give him a 3-year deal and then go about the business of fixing the roster. Boylan has already proven to be a better coach than Bill Cartwright and Tim Floyd put together. And the players seem to like him, which makes him a better fit than Scott Skiles already.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adrian Griffin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noah is given peer penalty by Bulls (Mar '08) Mar '08 lizfet 1
Duhon picks up second fine from Bulls (Mar '08) Mar '08 WHAT DA 42
Bulls' Tyrus Thomas mum about absence (Mar '08) Mar '08 blobe 21
Bulls suspend Tyrus Thomas for skipping practice (Mar '08) Mar '08 BILLY 28
Bye-bye, Big Burden (Feb '08) Feb '08 Red 1
Report: Bulls Trade Wallace To Caves For Hughes... (Feb '08) Feb '08 nawigo 5
Wallace makes Noah an offer he can't refuse (Jan '08) Jan '08 Jakester 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000