New Knicks lineup disappears against Magic

Full story: Newsday 24
Only the Knicks could make a drastic lineup change and have it blow up in their face in two minutes and six seconds. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sick of knick

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Dec 28, 2007
EdL wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 40 for me. I can't be optimistic, though. Not now. There's too much wrong that needs to be made right, and no one in the organization to do the job. The downfall really started back when Dolan forced Checketts to fire Grunfeld.
I think it started when they traded Ewing on his final year for a bunch of washed up garbage with horrendous contracts and ended with the hiring of thomas and the Marbury trade. Marbury has poisoned every team he's been with. His teams improve the moment he is gone.
tom

Ridge, NY

#23 Dec 30, 2007
The Knicks' offseason philosophy should be, "if they are currently on the Knicks, get rid of them."
Joseph

Ridge, NY

#24 Dec 30, 2007
EdL wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost 40 for me. I can't be optimistic, though. Not now. There's too much wrong that needs to be made right, and no one in the organization to do the job. The downfall really started back when Dolan forced Checketts to fire Grunfeld.
I think the downfall started when Cablevision bought the team. That was 1999. They made the NBA Finals that year and began their downward plummet the next season thanks to all kinds of bad deals and personnel moves. And if they must suck, it would at least be nice if they weren't the highest paid team in the league.
Garbaldi

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Dec 30, 2007
Only a white asss kisser would watch basketball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adonal Foyle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando Magic forward Rashard Lewis' 1-year-old... (Mar '09) Jun '09 bremerton-1 12
Bringing Jameer Nelson back for Finals an iffy ... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Blake34 30
Magci re-sign center Adonal Foyle (Mar '09) Mar '09 Dave 15
Magic starting point guard job now on the shoul... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Andrew 129
Rafer Alston dons No. 1 in first Amway Arena ap... (Feb '09) Feb '09 willie 4
Rafer Alston trade huge coup for Magic GM Smith... (Feb '09) Feb '09 coolzero 61
Magic trade Brian Cook for Rockets' Rafer Alston (Feb '09) Feb '09 egriff txsports org 142

Adonal Foyle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE