Bobcats lose third straight blowout

Bobcats lose third straight blowout

There are 4 comments on the Sun Journal story from Dec 10, 2006, titled Bobcats lose third straight blowout. In it, Sun Journal reports that:

' If you ask Charlotte Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace, embattled All-Star Allen Iverson won't solve the problems his team is having.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Journal.

John

Columbia, SC

#1 Dec 11, 2006
The Bobcats don't need Allen Iverson. What they need is a large point guard that can play defense and a coach who knows what he is doing. I am a regular season ticket holder, but you can kiss me good bye if Iverson comes.
Edwin steels

Houston, TX

#2 Dec 11, 2006
I think Allen Iverson should go and play with a good team. A team thats good a team were he dont have to score 30 to 40 points just to win. Allen Iverson is my favorite player. So I know what Allen Iverson going threw. I think he should of been ask for a trade.I think he should go and play with Kevin Garnett,they both need a championship.More then any body in the lead it's more,but they are the main two guys. Plus no body on the 76ers really aint good. The second best player is kyle kover thats Iverson help. When Iverson past them the ball they turn it over. I just hope my favorite player leave the 76ers,cause he should not have to do the things he do on the basketball court.Like scoring all of them points please trade him today.
attttt

Macungie, PA

#3 Dec 11, 2006
Edwin steels wrote:
I think Allen Iverson should go and play with a good team. A team thats good a team were he dont have to score 30 to 40 points just to win. Allen Iverson is my favorite player. So I know what Allen Iverson going threw. I think he should of been ask for a trade.I think he should go and play with Kevin Garnett,they both need a championship.More then any body in the lead it's more,but they are the main two guys. Plus no body on the 76ers really aint good. The second best player is kyle kover thats Iverson help. When Iverson past them the ball they turn it over. I just hope my favorite player leave the 76ers,cause he should not have to do the things he do on the basketball court.Like scoring all of them points please trade him today.
iverson chooses to shoot that much and score 30-40 points.
Ziggy

Statesville, NC

#4 Dec 12, 2006
The problems on this team wouldn't be solved be getting A.I. we'd still have a small backcourt with him and Raymond, and Iverson dominating the ball would stunt Morrison's development. What this team needs is a NEW COACH.

http://www.bobcatsplanet.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Morrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle of Bulldogs: Sacre Meets Morrison in NBA... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sam 2
News Morrison seeks return to relevance (Oct '10) Nov '10 LDK 4
News New nickname for Lakers' new bench: The Renegades (Nov '10) Nov '10 KING JABBAR 38
News Los Angeles Lakers: What About Tracy McGrady? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Sammy 4
News NBA Free Agency: Los Angeles Lakers' Top Offsea... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News Fisher likely to stay with Lakers, but not Farmar (Jun '10) Jul '10 Steven 3
News NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
More from around the web