Amid euphoria, Lakers have questions ...

Amid euphoria, Lakers have questions to answer

There are 1 comment on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Jun 18, 2010, titled Amid euphoria, Lakers have questions to answer. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

No question, the Lakers cemented their status as the NBA's dominant team of the 2000's with their nerve-jangling victory over the Boston Celtics in Game 7 of the Finals on Thursday at Staples Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

highland rez

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2010
well they better keep brown...that's a no brainer....mbenga, powell and morrison are gone...i can't figure out why to keep walton....and artest gets lucky streaks....he misses plenty....i wish odom was more reliable...i wondered what was wrong with him....now i'm reading he has the flu....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Morrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle of Bulldogs: Sacre Meets Morrison in NBA... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sam 2
News Morrison seeks return to relevance (Oct '10) Nov '10 LDK 4
News New nickname for Lakers' new bench: The Renegades (Nov '10) Nov '10 KING JABBAR 38
News Los Angeles Lakers: What About Tracy McGrady? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Sammy 4
News NBA Free Agency: Los Angeles Lakers' Top Offsea... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News Fisher likely to stay with Lakers, but not Farmar (Jun '10) Jul '10 Steven 3
News NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
More from around the web