Summer school fine with Adam Morrison...

Summer school fine with Adam Morrison -- OrlandoSentinel.com

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jul 11, 2007, titled Summer school fine with Adam Morrison -- OrlandoSentinel.com. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

It's probably fitting that the stringy, floppy locks that first gave Charlotte forward Adam Morrison a cult following as a college player at Gonzaga are a bit longer these days, now easily dipping below his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Robert Boyd

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2007
Adam Morrison will be a great NBA player. He just has to learn to focus on his own game and not let it get effected by mediocre hecklers. Once he gets stronger, he will be able to handle the rugged 82 game schedule. Along with strength, be will become more consistent, as well. Morrison will be the man in Charlotte in about 3 years. With Jason Richardson coming in, I see him and Geral Wallace running the show. But they are pretty old, so when they leave, Morrison will be ready to lead the way. He's just that type of guy that takes him about 3-5 years to get used to the NBA. Stay positive Adam. Maybe beat your head with a basketball like you did in college and get pumped.
swleonar

Raleigh, NC

#2 Jul 11, 2007
Adam Morrison has not only the physical tools required, but the mental toughness needed to win basketball games. If he becomes a solid "glue man", or simply a spot up shooter on a winning team that will be enough to validate his game. Is he going to dominate the top five statistical columns of the league someday....probably not; but he is a guy I could imagine hanging around and having a few rings when all is said and done.
Chris k

United States

#3 Apr 28, 2008
ya i agree with what swleonar said. Ive been watching Adam play since he was a senior in high school he has great skills and is nba ready but is not as dominant of a player as some would think but can and will be a big time scorer in the league. but is still weak phisically in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Morrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Battle of Bulldogs: Sacre Meets Morrison in NBA... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sam 2
News Morrison seeks return to relevance (Oct '10) Nov '10 LDK 4
News New nickname for Lakers' new bench: The Renegades (Nov '10) Nov '10 KING JABBAR 38
News Los Angeles Lakers: What About Tracy McGrady? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Sammy 4
News NBA Free Agency: Los Angeles Lakers' Top Offsea... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
News Fisher likely to stay with Lakers, but not Farmar (Jun '10) Jul '10 Steven 3
News NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
More from around the web