New Charlotte player Radmanovic happy to leave Lakers, Jackson ...

Full story: LA Daily News

Vladimir Radmanovic could put up with being called a "space cadet" and "my favorite martian" by Lakers coach Phil Jackson.
Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Los Angeles Resident

Newbury Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

Judged:

Good for Radmanovic. The Lakers are arrogant and a lot of Los Angeles residents could care less if they ever win or lose again. I am one of them. Kobe tainted the team years ago and it never recovered, period.

Phil, what a pathetic soul.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

oh,so he been wanted to leave,i would too,especailly playing wit a ball hog like kobe"never passes"bryant
Sammy

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
oh,so he been wanted to leave,i would too,especailly playing wit a ball hog like kobe"never passes"bryant
wow Kobe really disturbs you uh? is he really that bad?
SPARTAN RUGBY

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2009

Great news for the "space cadet"...Good LUCK RAD MAN...hopefully U find ur shot in Charlotte!!..Now lets move on LAKERS!!!

LETS GO LAKERS!!!
legalize weed

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Good riddance. Rad man never did squat for the Lake Show. He should be grateful the Lakers even signed his punk as.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

i feel you on that
DR Len

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Great trade..........
eagle rock

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Mr. Los Angeles resident, you say "a lot of L.A. residents could care less if they ever win or lose again"..are you serious about that? This city has been hungry for a championship. I know MANY people who feel the same way. We want a parade! Speak for yourself when you say a lot of the residents could care less. I DO CARE..and for Tiffany..Mr ball hog bryant is no more. You should address him as Mr. MVP..But as for the article good trade, Although I would have traded Luke Walton as well.
HENRY ADAMS

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

bad move
Lakers

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Los Angeles Resident wrote:
Good for Radmanovic. The Lakers are arrogant and a lot of Los Angeles residents could care less if they ever win or lose again. I am one of them. Kobe tainted the team years ago and it never recovered, period.
Phil, what a pathetic soul.
You are on ebitter person who has no business snece whtsoever. Look where we would be right now if we would have kept Shaq, instead fo Kobe...SAY OFF THIS SITE HATER!!!
Jobe Bryant

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
You are pathetic!!! Its Kobe "MR. MVP" Bryant.
And we all know you have to make your teammates better in order to be even considered MVP candidate.
He averages 5 assists a game playing in the triangle offense.

I can't blame you for disliking the best player in the world for whatever reason, but all calling him a ballhog does it just show how little you know about basketball and how much of a sore hater you are.

Don't hate.
Appreciate.
You are witnessing Greatness...
Jobe Bryant

South Gate, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
YES,hes selfish,a ball hog,and hes a pervert
Tiffany is just mad because Kobe didn't let her get in his pants because he doesn't trust white girls anymore since that whore in Denver starting shouting "rape" after Kobe f****d the living s**t out of her.

He is selfish. That's why he bought all of his teammates $10,000 custom Rolex watches after winning the MVP award.
That's why he contributes and donates more money to charity every year than you'll ever make in your career.

Don't hate.
Appreciate.
David Puddy

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Rad's a one-dimentional player...3 pt. bombs only...weak defense and prone to turnovers....won't be missed on the court
apujac

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

glad the space cadet left the lakers. he's about as useless as tits on a boar.
Shannon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

jobe,or what ever you call your self,i dont want his tiny d!ck,i want him to retire,hes gettin on my nerves,and hes a ball hog,and a selfish player,and i dont hate on him,hes nothing to hate on,so dont get it twisted,and dont play your self
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

my fault,i forgot to change the name,i wrote that comment up there

Since: Jan 09

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Vlad,
Don't let the door hit you on the a s s.
na na na na hey hey GOODBYE!!
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

pete,your madd crazy,for real

Since: Jan 09

Bellflower, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
pete,your madd crazy,for real
Thanks for the compliment Tiffany. Does that mean I'm hip and cool? That's what we used to say during our time. GROOVY!!
Goodbye Walton

El Segundo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

I suspect that most of posters:

1) Don't watch basketball or the Lakers and just hear about them and watch the news.
2) Have little or no concept of the game of basketball.

Therefore most of you should refrain from posting.

Rammasuck "the euro softie" had to go. Yes, he could be streaky and hit an occasional 3 pointer, but Ramma has NO clue how to play defense. He would get caught getting burned by his man by turning his head away from his defender ALL THE TIME. He couldn't guard his own shadow, much like Sasha. Much like Sasha, if he can't make a trey, he's useless.

Lakers should have nulled his contract after his "slipped on the ice" event.

We are trading a Euro softie for an American Softie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Adam Morrison Discussions

Search the Adam Morrison Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Battle of Bulldogs: Sacre Meets Morrison in NBA... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sam 2
Morrison seeks return to relevance (Oct '10) Nov '10 LDK 4
New nickname for Lakers' new bench: The Renegades (Nov '10) Nov '10 KING JABBAR 38
Los Angeles Lakers: What About Tracy McGrady? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Sammy 4
NBA Free Agency: Los Angeles Lakers' Top Offsea... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
Fisher likely to stay with Lakers, but not Farmar (Jun '10) Jul '10 Steven 3
NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••