Lakers acquire Morrison from Charlotte

Full story: LA Daily News 17
The Lakers have acquired forward Adam Morrison and guard Shannon Brown from the Charlotte Bobcats in exchange for forward Vladimir Radmanovic. Full Story
big dave

Lakewood, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2009
the lakers could get george bush and still win f all boston fans
Steve Hartman

Sherman Oaks, CA

#2 Feb 7, 2009
big dave wrote:
the lakers could get george bush and still win f all boston fans
Oy! such vulgarity in unacceptable,Oy use softer woids Oy Oy Oy!
thompson

Stockton, CA

#3 Feb 7, 2009
I want the laker get david lee instead of adam morrison. what you think?
thompson

Stockton, CA

#4 Feb 7, 2009
why don't the laker trade these three guys luke walton, chris mimh, and mbenga dj to get someone else. because they don't get a lot minute.
80s laker fan

Manhattan Beach, CA

#5 Feb 7, 2009
Radmanovic seems lost in the triangle. You can get much more player for less than 6 mil a year. I think this kid will be a great asset if they can beat him down and teach him to play defense. This kid scored 37 points in a half 2006. He will get better.
joe

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#6 Feb 7, 2009
i hope you're right man... we'll see what he can do
80s laker fan wrote:
Radmanovic seems lost in the triangle. You can get much more player for less than 6 mil a year. I think this kid will be a great asset if they can beat him down and teach him to play defense. This kid scored 37 points in a half 2006. He will get better.
burt corde

Philippines

#7 Feb 7, 2009
its called dumping excess baggage for more room to operate ... i believe the Los Angeles Lakers will be the NBA Champs this time around. too much talent and lots of options for coach Phil Jackson so its inevitable. Go, Go, Go Lakers!
big lee dog

Chino Hills, CA

#8 Feb 7, 2009
i think this is an excellent trade for both teams we get a great player in morrison who needs a lil time to get back to his level another good back up to slide in at times behind the greatest #24 and we dump an inconsistent and over payed vlade
ROBERT

Gardena, CA

#9 Feb 8, 2009
I think this is not a good trade
ROBERT

Gardena, CA

#10 Feb 8, 2009
i think this is not a good trade
Lenny

Burbank, CA

#11 Feb 8, 2009
It is not like VR did not produce and the Lakers are short handed. This more of a question......
softsay

West Hills, CA

#12 Feb 8, 2009
even though put aside the money matters,Laker's latest trade is not bad at all , on all other view point ,scoring ,rebound,and assist, so on.
and the more, you never know that may Laker Lucks make both Morrison & Brown bring their best out like Ariza who was'nt that spectacular with former team, but came to Laker,
became a very important awesome element of chemistry for the championship team.
i wish them to help Laker to be stronger.
Habit the

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Feb 8, 2009
if Morrison was given 35 min. a game and at minimum 20 shots a night he would lead the league in scoring...point blank and period. The fact that they critisize him for his defense is a joke. Lebron did'nt guard ANYONE in his entire career until about two months ago. Melo plays zero defense and everybody loves him, Bosh plays absolutely no defense and can't out rebound Amare Stoudemire and everybody loves him.
Joseph O

Anaheim, CA

#14 Feb 8, 2009
This is a christmas dream come true. I can still remember the draft in 2006 as if it was yesterday, and was hoping in vain, that the Lakers, could even be so lucky to get a chance to pick Adam M. Well they still get him, it just took alittle longer. And on the plus side, he now knows, he's not "The Man", as most young college stars think on draft day. All he needs is his confidence back and he'll be another Ariza acquisition.And Shannon Brown is the sleeper of this deal. All you Laker Fans keep you eyes on him. Another Ariza...
Sunchaser

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Feb 8, 2009
About time they got rid of Rad..what a lazy bum.I think that his time was up when he was late to practice a couple of weeks ago..reason " I over slept"..lol...Now u can sleep all want.The trade also woke up Lamar. Look how he played in the last 2 games..we will see how long he lasts toooo..
remie

Quezon City, Philippines

#16 Feb 9, 2009
i think you should get some backup big man like Brad Miller. He can contribute offense and especially, one of a defender.
remie

Quezon City, Philippines

#17 Feb 9, 2009
I think you should get some big man like Brad Miller. He is can shoot in peremeter, he is offensively good and a good defender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adam Morrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Battle of Bulldogs: Sacre Meets Morrison in NBA... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sam 2
Morrison seeks return to relevance (Oct '10) Nov '10 LDK 4
New nickname for Lakers' new bench: The Renegades (Nov '10) Nov '10 KING JABBAR 38
Los Angeles Lakers: What About Tracy McGrady? (Jul '10) Jul '10 Sammy 4
NBA Free Agency: Los Angeles Lakers' Top Offsea... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Brew In 1
Fisher likely to stay with Lakers, but not Farmar (Jun '10) Jul '10 Steven 3
NBA Needs a Dream Team To Defeat the Lakers (Jul '10) Jul '10 know all see all 1
•••
•••

Adam Morrison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••