Bulls Ben Wallace likes big help

Bulls Ben Wallace likes big help

There are 25 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Bulls Ben Wallace likes big help. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

As Ben Wallace extolled the virtues of playing alongside legitimate 7-footers, dropping names from his past like Elden Campbell and Eric Montross, somebody interrupted him to suggest that Montross stunk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tall order

Glendale, CA

#25 Feb 6, 2008
The Bulls has a shot at Pau Gasol but didn't want to give up Nocioni and/or pay the luxury tax. Until they establish a low post scoring threat-they will live or die by the effectiveness of their perimeter play. Didn't the Bulls have a winner years ago when using slow footed Tom Boerwinkle at center.
Jaime

Canada

#26 Feb 6, 2008
No matter how big guys are, if they can't play together as a team...they're squat! Plain and simple basketball...it's considered a "team sport", something these newer ball players don't have discipline nor dedication within themselves. They can go and score 40 points a game..but if they don't play team ball...they're nothing...go ask, Kobe, McGrady, Iverson....get my drift? The Bulls have to return to basics, regroup, and start from there and they have nowhere else to go but UP!!!! And if Jim Boylan can't figure that out..then get him the heck out of there...

Since: Jan 08

Pomona, CA

#27 Feb 6, 2008
I'm so glad I don't have to watch this miserable team.

Go Lakers!
Vigilante

West Lafayette, IN

#28 Feb 6, 2008
Please...somebody explain to me what Adrian Griffin is doing in the NBA. Bottom line, Ben sucks. Even though his shoes cost only $14.99, I can't bring myself to buy them cause he's an embarrassment.
Fire Paxson

Schaumburg, IL

#29 Feb 7, 2008
Vigilante wrote:
Please...somebody explain to me what Adrian Griffin is doing in the NBA. Bottom line, Ben sucks. Even though his shoes cost only $14.99, I can't bring myself to buy them cause he's an embarrassment.
LOL! Did you see the line they had in of Griffin, Wallace and Duhon... I wonder why they can't score its a real mystery??? Grif is doing the same thing Pax is doing in the nba. And that is of coarse nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Gray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
News Chairman of the boards? For Bulls, it's Noah (Dec '09) Dec '09 BullsFan-1 1
News Chicago Bulls Roster Shaping Up (Aug '09) Aug '09 Webkinz49 1
News Chicago Bulls bring back Jannero Pargo (Jul '09) Jul '09 Nada Surf 112
News Centers of attention (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mgray 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Luke Harangody likes his fit with Chicago Bulls (Jun '09) Jun '09 Nada Surf 31
More from around the web