Bulls' mistakes outweigh strong effor...

Bulls' mistakes outweigh strong effort once again

There are 3 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Bulls' mistakes outweigh strong effort once again. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

As Kevin McHale exited his postgame news conference, the Timberwolves coach spotted an old friend standing with a young kid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Tweener Scuds

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 26, 2009
KC states that 'Chandler would not have duplicated his success in Chicago (that he has had in NO).' Is this because Bulls guards Hinrich and Gordon cannot feed the post or penetrate and deliver? Would this have been true had Aldridge been retained?

If the answer is "yes", should the Bulls have retained Duhon (who could feed the monsters) and started him these years (as I have thought)?
Matt Sale

Wheaton, IL

#2 Jan 27, 2009
Poor defense.
Hinrick should be used more.
Matt Sale

Wheaton, IL

#3 Jan 27, 2009
Coaching is the big problem. Not much improvements since day one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Gray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
News Chairman of the boards? For Bulls, it's Noah (Dec '09) Dec '09 BullsFan-1 1
News Chicago Bulls Roster Shaping Up (Aug '09) Aug '09 Webkinz49 1
News Chicago Bulls bring back Jannero Pargo (Jul '09) Jul '09 Nada Surf 112
News Centers of attention (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mgray 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Luke Harangody likes his fit with Chicago Bulls (Jun '09) Jun '09 Nada Surf 31
More from around the web