Chicago Bulls put things together in 110-88 victory over Golden...

The team chairman can call the season "a disaster" and "embarrassing," as Jerry Reinsdorf did as recently as five weeks ago. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
RKA

Ambler, PA

#122 Mar 6, 2009
CPG wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said...Luke Ridnour. The best get beat sometimes, the better ones less, Rose gets beat constantly. Watch tonight against the Bucks. When the point guard wants to get to the hole against the Bulls, he does. There is degrees to how they get beat and how often, I am just saying what I observe
And at this stage of his career your ranting about him getting beat off the dribble is irrelevant. He's a 20 year old rookie, those things are destined to happen. Maybe if he was a 12 year veteran out of Santa Clara getting beat off the dribble day in and day out, then that's something different. VDN is not teaching him defensive tactics and neither is he asking it from him.
Nada Surf

Tempe, AZ

#123 Mar 8, 2009
I'd just like to see Rose or anyone on this team do ONE THING to help a teammate out JUST ONCE this season.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#124 Mar 9, 2009
they would have,but they dont have larry anymore
scotirish

Chicago Heights, IL

#125 Mar 9, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
they would have,but they dont have larry anymore
Give me a break, Larry is past his prime. Michael want him on the team and how long has Micheal been gone. Besides Larry was a ball hog.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#126 Mar 11, 2009
nah,he was never a ball hog,and look at what hes doing wit the knicks,last night he got 39 points,hes doing a better job in ny,he plays just how he played when he was wit that cavs
scotirish

Chicago Heights, IL

#127 Mar 11, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
nah,he was never a ball hog,and look at what hes doing wit the knicks,last night he got 39 points,hes doing a better job in ny,he plays just how he played when he was wit that cavs
Ya' know, you have a point there, it makes me wonder whats wrong with the Bulls coaching that holds a man with his abilities down.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#128 Mar 12, 2009
thank you for seeing my point,whats wrong is that larry spoke his mind,which lead to him not playin at all,then traded to the knicks,and now hes helping the knicks by scoring all star like numbers,yep,that pretty much sums it up,at the end,bulls wont make the playoffs
Nada Surf

Tempe, AZ

#129 Mar 13, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
He had one game that he scored 39 points...
He's been manure most of his games with the Knicks and he's been manure for most of his career, Pocho.
Nada Surf

Tempe, AZ

#130 Mar 13, 2009
scotirish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya' know, you have a point there, it makes me wonder whats wrong with the Bulls coaching that holds a man with his abilities down.
You're as dense as Pocho.
Nobody held Hughes down.
Nobody could believe how bad he was.
Nada Surf

Tempe, AZ

#131 Mar 13, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
thank you for seeing my point,whats wrong is that larry spoke his mind,which lead to him not playin at all,then traded to the knicks,and now hes helping the knicks by scoring all star like numbers,yep,that pretty much sums it up,at the end,bulls wont make the playoffs
Pocho...
Varry Hughesless's speaking out had nothing to do with his being banned from the floor.
The guy is the worst team player in NBA history and the Bulls were and still are loaded with players that don't know what team means.
scotirish

United States

#132 Mar 14, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
<quoted text>You're as dense as Pocho.
Nobody held Hughes down.
Nobody could believe how bad he was.
gamuga dow syndromadope bagaloua sendinbmaj faown beadf AGNR[OG LRNG
NADABIMBO
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#133 Mar 14, 2009
nada,stop callin me pocho,im not fat,now stop it,and go find kirk hinrich,your man crush,yep,i saw when you posted that you have a huge man crush on kirk,that sh!t is nasty,and just straight up disgusting,and your just mad cuz you dont have larry hughes on the bulls no more,your upset cuz hes doin it real big in ny,dont hate,appreciate fool
scotirish

Chicago, IL

#134 Mar 15, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
nada,stop callin me pocho,im not fat,now stop it,and go find kirk hinrich,your man crush,yep,i saw when you posted that you have a huge man crush on kirk,that **** is nasty,and just straight up disgusting,and your just mad cuz you dont have larry hughes on the bulls no more,your upset cuz hes doin it real big in ny,dont hate,appreciate fool
Tiffany, quit giving this guy airtime. Manic depression is a horrible illness and he is only using you as an outlet for his aggressions.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

#135 Mar 16, 2009
but he keeps talkin sh!t that aint even true,he keeps callin me fat,and if he keeps callin me fat then ima make fun of his tiny d!ck
Nada Surf

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#136 Mar 16, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
but he keeps talkin sh!t that aint even true,he keeps callin me fat,and if he keeps callin me fat then ima make fun of his tiny d!ck
You said you were fat, Pocho.
Fat and stupid is no way to go through life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Gray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
Chairman of the boards? For Bulls, it's Noah (Dec '09) Dec '09 BullsFan-1 1
Chicago Bulls Roster Shaping Up (Aug '09) Aug '09 Webkinz49 1
Chicago Bulls bring back Jannero Pargo (Jul '09) Jul '09 Nada Surf 112
Centers of attention (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mgray 1
Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
Luke Harangody likes his fit with Chicago Bulls (Jun '09) Jun '09 Nada Surf 31

Aaron Gray People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE