Chicago Bulls put things together in ...

Chicago Bulls put things together in 110-88 victory over Golden...

There are 135 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 4, 2009, titled Chicago Bulls put things together in 110-88 victory over Golden.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The team chairman can call the season "a disaster" and "embarrassing," as Jerry Reinsdorf did as recently as five weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
mack the knife

Beirut, Lebanon

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Nice and Noah is getting it more every game, a solid effort again from him. By the way Thabo had 15 pts 8 blocks 4 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks. His trade for what?? The other trade for Miller and Salmons was brilliant. Goooo bulls into 7th spot??
mack the knife

Beirut, Lebanon

#2 Mar 4, 2009
sorry 8 rebounds
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#3 Mar 4, 2009
What a horrible game.
Golden State should be fined.
The NBA is just like watching guys playing at the Y now.
Vinnie Del Mo-Fo

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Mar 4, 2009
I always thought we could beat the Golden Showers Warriors and I know my players better than anybody - and that includes John Paxson, even though he's been dating Kirk Hinrich for years now.
Vinnie Del Mo-Fo

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Mar 4, 2009
Nada Surf wrote:
What a horrible game.
Golden State should be fined.
The NBA is just like watching guys playing at the Y now.
But the most important thing is that they were all having fun. That's what the NBA is about. They won this game for Deng and his pretend broken leg. It's a fitting tribute to his ongoing struggle with a phantom injury.
Jean

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 4, 2009
Let's see if this team is going to show some 'Norm Storm Kerr attitude' friday night against Milwaukee.
If not everyone except Rose should be fired including the owner.
Vinnie Del Mo-Fo

Adelaide, Australia

#7 Mar 4, 2009
mack the knife wrote:
Nice and Noah is getting it more every game, a solid effort again from him. By the way Thabo had 15 pts 8 blocks 4 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks. His trade for what?? The other trade for Miller and Salmons was brilliant. Goooo bulls into 7th spot??
Yes, he does seem to improve when everyone else is shorter and don't care about winning. And if they do care about winning then Nelson will rest them for the next game until they learn to fit in with team instructions.
Vinnie Del Mo-Fo

Adelaide, Australia

#8 Mar 4, 2009
Jean wrote:
Let's see if this team is going to show some 'Norm Storm Kerr attitude' friday night against Milwaukee.
Why wait until Friday? Why don't we just fire them all now? I think Reinsdorf would love firing himself. How do you feel about becoming the next starting center for the Chicago Bulls?
Rainer

Sultan, WA

#9 Mar 4, 2009
I wish they would get more consistent. Even if they lose; just come out every game and show up with intensity and focus and get the assists/game up.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#10 Mar 4, 2009
Vinnie Del Mo-Fo wrote:
<quoted text>
But the most important thing is that they were all having fun. That's what the NBA is about. They won this game for Deng and his pretend broken leg. It's a fitting tribute to his ongoing struggle with a phantom injury.
It's good to see multi-millionaires having half-hearted fun. I agree.
My mistake.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#11 Mar 4, 2009
Jean wrote:
These guys on the current team don't even know who Van Lier or Kerr were.
You're in a dreamworld.
bullsfan09

United States

#12 Mar 4, 2009
Just waiting for the 3 game winning streak to happen. Nice to see Salmons play well. If you play team ball, even though Golden State is one of the worst defensive teams you can win games. I think 36 wins can clinch 8th place in playoffs. Sad but possibly true.
CalChiFan

Tustin, CA

#13 Mar 4, 2009
bullsfan09 wrote:
Just waiting for the 3 game winning streak to happen. Nice to see Salmons play well. If you play team ball, even though Golden State is one of the worst defensive teams you can win games. I think 36 wins can clinch 8th place in playoffs. Sad but possibly true.
And then what? Get ousted in 4 straight? Backdooring into the playoffs like the White Sox did? For what? They're 6 games back in the win column from #4 Atlanta with 21 games left. If they can't catch Atlanta, they shouldn't be in.
Ron C

Lancaster, OH

#14 Mar 4, 2009
The move for Salmons was brilliant. He is a deserving starter and a good option on nights when Tyrus Thomas leaves his jump shot on the bus. Starting lineup should be Rose, Gordon, Salmons, Miller, and, dare I say it, Noah.
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#15 Mar 4, 2009
bullsfan09 wrote:
GOD!!!!
Would that be GREAT!
The Bulls will beat BOSTON!
Nada Surf

Mesa, AZ

#16 Mar 4, 2009
Ron C wrote:
The move for Salmons was brilliant. He is a deserving starter and a good option on nights when Tyrus Thomas leaves his jump shot on the bus. Starting lineup should be Rose, Gordon, Salmons, Miller, and, dare I say it, Noah.
Salmons hasn't made anyone around him better.
I'm still waiting for the Bulls to get that type of player.
There are a lot of good individuals on this team.
You've seen what that leads to.
Mel

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2009
It's now official. By not developing Thabo Sefolosha the Bulls got sucker punched by Oklahoma City on the trade.
But the Bulls are used to that by now.
Larry

Olympia Fields, IL

#18 Mar 5, 2009
What so nice about trading for Salmons is that we can start a legit shooting guard with size to pair with Rose and we can wave bye bye to Ben Gordon and target Chris Bosh in the offseason or 2010.
Larry

Olympia Fields, IL

#19 Mar 5, 2009
I agree except for starting Gordon there is no way they are going to give a guy in Deng $71 million and sit him.
Ron C wrote:
Larry

Olympia Fields, IL

#20 Mar 5, 2009
Just my opinion but doesn't Salmons look like Wesley Snipes??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aaron Gray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA Trade Rumors: Toronto Raptors trade Andrea ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 fabesballin 2
News Chairman of the boards? For Bulls, it's Noah (Dec '09) Dec '09 BullsFan-1 1
News Chicago Bulls Roster Shaping Up (Aug '09) Aug '09 Webkinz49 1
News Chicago Bulls bring back Jannero Pargo (Jul '09) Jul '09 Nada Surf 112
News Centers of attention (Jun '09) Jun '09 Mgray 1
News Derrick Rose nervous about first Bulls training... (Sep '08) Jun '09 Bee Atsat 10
News Luke Harangody likes his fit with Chicago Bulls (Jun '09) Jun '09 Nada Surf 31
More from around the web