UConn Ready To Play Michigan State

UConn Ready To Play Michigan State

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Apr 3, 2009, titled UConn Ready To Play Michigan State. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Jeff Adrien emerged from a set of black curtains, ambled toward the dais, climbed the stairs and took a seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Rich

East Hartford, CT

#1 Apr 3, 2009
I imagine that UConn will switch defensive assignments early on if Suton gets hot. Robinson will have to do what he did to Robbie Hummel earlier than the 2nd half and that Robinson will win the battle. Suton carries a lot of weight and will have to do a lot of extra moving with Robinson on him and will fatigue midway through the second half. Suton will also get into foul trouble and will not have an offensive impact on this game.
Howie D

West Hartford, CT

#2 Apr 3, 2009
Which raises a question.....why not put Sticks on Suton from the start?
Rich

East Hartford, CT

#3 Apr 3, 2009
They are actually talking about having Adrien and Thabeet, but I don't think they can afford to get either of them into foul trouble. Sticks has the quickness to deny the ball.
FREDDYKOOL

Palm Coast, FL

#4 Apr 3, 2009
fk "AND THA BEET GOES ON.........THA BEET GOES ON..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J. Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn men's notebook (Mar '09) Apr '14 BPT 3
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Unsung Player: Stanley Robinson (Aug '09) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 3
News Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
News UConn Freshman Guard Kemba Walker Has the Moves (Sep '08) Oct '09 JNR 31
News Sizing up UConn in NBA draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 Li7gm 1
News After 2-Year Drought, 3 Huskies Have Played Int... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Smell That Stench 15
More from around the web