Price Can't Carry UConn Offense Alone

Price Can't Carry UConn Offense Alone

There are 4 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 21, 2009, titled Price Can't Carry UConn Offense Alone. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Price has played more shooting guard late in the season, with Kemba Walker running the point.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Timster

Redding Ridge, CT

#1 Mar 21, 2009
Go Get em STANLEY!!!!!!!!!!
Martyuconn95

United States

#2 Mar 21, 2009
Todays game is a team game everyone has to play to there best ability and that includes the bench and coach....Lets go huskies

“5,24,48,88”

Since: Nov 07

Beacon Falls, CT.

#3 Mar 21, 2009
I don't know what has happened to Austrie, he used to be a pretty good three point shooter. I hope he gets it back today, it would really help. Nothing like a solid inside/outside game to carry them through the tournament.

Since: Jan 09

Connecticut

#4 Mar 21, 2009
mazza94 wrote:
I don't know what has happened to Austrie, he used to be a pretty good three point shooter. I hope he gets it back today, it would really help. Nothing like a solid inside/outside game to carry them through the tournament.
Calhoun said he started Austrie in hopes of getting his shooting confidence back. Hope it works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J. Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn men's notebook (Mar '09) Apr '14 BPT 3
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Unsung Player: Stanley Robinson (Aug '09) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 3
News Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
News UConn Freshman Guard Kemba Walker Has the Moves (Sep '08) Oct '09 JNR 31
News Sizing up UConn in NBA draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 Li7gm 1
News After 2-Year Drought, 3 Huskies Have Played Int... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Smell That Stench 15
More from around the web