Huskies Looking For A Weekend Visit

Huskies Looking For A Weekend Visit

There are 22 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Huskies Looking For A Weekend Visit. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

UConn players are well-versed in the history of the Big East tournament. The Huskies know what many of their predecessors have accomplished at Madison Square Garden , winning six Big East tournament titles in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
airforceleo1962

Tucson, AZ

#21 Mar 12, 2009
another game lost due to coaching.
Timster

Marion, CT

#22 Mar 13, 2009
Wow, 13 posts AFTER the game Cybil, I'll bet the meds were REALLY kickin' in. Your "LIFE" is as significant as a pimple on an elephant's *ss. If I'm not mistaken YOUR team, Pitt, also went down didn't they? Never mind, only a game, Big Dance coming up, I'm hoping we can add to our 2 Natl Titles. HOW MANY does YOUR TEAM have?????????.Sounds awfully QUIET!!!.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J. Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn men's notebook (Mar '09) Apr '14 BPT 3
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Unsung Player: Stanley Robinson (Aug '09) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 3
News Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
News UConn Freshman Guard Kemba Walker Has the Moves (Sep '08) Oct '09 JNR 31
News Sizing up UConn in NBA draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 Li7gm 1
News After 2-Year Drought, 3 Huskies Have Played Int... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Smell That Stench 15
More from around the web