UConn Core Has Grown Into Final Four ...

UConn Core Has Grown Into Final Four Team

There are 62 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Mar 30, 2009, titled UConn Core Has Grown Into Final Four Team. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Then the NBA gates opened and gone were Rudy Gay , Marcus Williams and Josh Boone .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anony

Franklin, OH

#67 Mar 31, 2009
test
Buzz

Newington, CT

#68 Mar 31, 2009
Once again a ballplayer uses the term " go to war " in describing a game. I love the game of basketball but even the toughest game ever played is nothing like war. When the deadliest thing on a court is a sharp elbow the use of the term "war" is an insult to the soldiers who are fighting daily to stay alive. So, please coaches and athletes and fans, choose your words carefully. And for all those throwing stones at the Uconn program, why don't you wait for the facts to come out? Now that is enough seriousness for today, Goooooooooo UCONN!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

A.J. Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UConn men's notebook (Mar '09) Apr '14 BPT 3
News Wizards add A.J. Price (Jul '12) Jul '12 CharlesRascoe 1
News Unsung Player: Stanley Robinson (Aug '09) Oct '10 SilverSoftcat319 3
News Calderon for Granger makes sense (Aug '10) Aug '10 King General 1
News UConn Freshman Guard Kemba Walker Has the Moves (Sep '08) Oct '09 JNR 31
News Sizing up UConn in NBA draft (Jun '09) Jun '09 Li7gm 1
News After 2-Year Drought, 3 Huskies Have Played Int... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Smell That Stench 15
More from around the web