Should the Los Angeles Lakers Sign Mi...

Should the Los Angeles Lakers Sign Michael Beasley?

There are 11 comments on the Sports Media 101 story from Sep 8, 2013, titled Should the Los Angeles Lakers Sign Michael Beasley?. In it, Sports Media 101 reports that:

Lakers 101 provides 24/7 obsessive sports coverage of the Los Angeles Lakers as a part of Sports Media 101 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sports Media 101.

Lakers_24

Philippines

#1 Sep 8, 2013
They should sign him. One year wouldn't hurt them and there is Kobe,Nash and Pau who can teach him how to be a real star and can help him to be more mature. Signing him will help him and the team to win. He fits to D'Antoni and K. Rambis' system so why not?
sammy

Toronto, Canada

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Lakers_24 wrote:
They should sign him. One year wouldn't hurt them and there is Kobe,Nash and Pau who can teach him how to be a real star and can help him to be more mature. Signing him will help him and the team to win. He fits to D'Antoni and K. Rambis' system so why not?
Naw thats not going change a thing.
Tim

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Sep 9, 2013
I think they should sign him and at starting small forward
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 10, 2013
No, another drug addict like Lamar Odom.
Sam I am

Brampton, Canada

#5 Sep 14, 2013
http://nypost.com/2013/09/14/knicks-players-f...

Ginobilli. I think you were part of thi back in your socaled nba days.
urug26

Cleveland, OH

#6 Sep 14, 2013
anyone who has smoked mary jane, endo,pot or whatever you want to call it knows you just don't quit overnight. if the lakers can live with the fact that he will get caught again, and embarass the organization then fine. the fact is their is talent out their.Beasley needs help, and he will continue to smoke until he reaches the piont in his life where he gets sick of lighting up, then he will give it up. by that time. his career may be over
The Water Boy

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Lost cause.
Ginobili

San Francisco, CA

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Lakers already had to deal with two drug addicts--MWP and LO, don't need Beasly. Miami now will have two drug addicts or possibly three Wade, Bosh and Beasley.
sam

Brampton, Canada

#9 Nov 9, 2013
Ginobili wrote:
Lakers already had to deal with two drug addicts--MWP and LO, don't need Beasly. Miami now will have two drug addicts or possibly three Wade, Bosh and Beasley.
You told us you were once a powder nose. Look whose talking.
fred lopez

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Nov 12, 2013
Lakers_24 wrote:
I don't think they have the money
Sam

Brampton, Canada

#11 Nov 13, 2013
fred lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they have the money
Yo Freddy, They don't need to spend money they don't have . Beasley already plays with Miami.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NBA Players Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant better than Michael Jordan? (Apr '07) Aug 1 Fart news 12,043
News Tony Allen says he wants to play about five mor... Jul 20 Fart news 4
News Philadelphia 76ers' Joel Embiid Can Now Be View... Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Predicting the Philadelphia 76ers' 2015 Startin... Jul 17 Fart news 2
News Hornets sign free agent guard Jeremy Lin Jul 16 Fart news 20
News NBA Trade News: Jeremy Lin Likely Heading To Ti... (May '14) Jul 11 Fart news 6
News Trail Blazers 'like what Tim Frazier brings' at... Jul '15 Fartman 2
More from around the web