Could Lamar Odom Put Past Aside, Return to Los Angeles Lakers?

Jul 8, 2013 | Posted by: MrBernstein | Full story: bleacherreport.com

Dwight dealt the Lakers a blow. Could Odom return to help fill the void? Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports After Dwight Howard selected the Houston Rockets for his next dancing partner, the Los Angeles Lakers are facing dire straits.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Hmmm.. Maybe they should just look at all their old rosters. Shaq might have some free time.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

MrBernstein wrote:
Hmmm.. Maybe they should just look at all their old rosters. Shaq might have some free time.
Shaq? I say bring back Kareem and Worthy too.
JustSayin

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I think Andrei Kirilenko to the Lakers won't be a bad move. He'll be a good addition....imagine being the first team to field "all international players" as your first five? ie Gasol (Spain), Nash (Canada), Kaman (Germany?), Kobe (USA), then Kirilenko (Russia)...... Why not?:). That would be a good starting five...then you'll have Turiaf, Vujacic, Blake, Sacre, Meeks, Odom, Hill, Farmar....then a solid small forward player to backup AK47 and Odom in the SF position (like maybe Ariza???? Is he a Free agent?)
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Gosh
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

send him back to the Mavericks

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Someone needs tell Jim Buss where to shove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••