Dodgers get 3-day break after ousting Braves

Oct 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northern Michigan News

The Los Angeles Dodgers earned themselves a three-day break after ousting Atlanta to win the National League division series, and they can use the time off to sort out some issues.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2013

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 9, 2013
One "issue" is Mattingly's insistence on bringing in Ron Bellisario at critical moments. The guy has proven his unreliability over and over again.
Maybe there's more to their relationship. I felt the same way about Brandon League.

Mattingly is well-liked by his players. That may be his only advantage.

Finally, I think Kenley Jansen doesn't get the attention he deserves. He may well be the next Mariano Rivera.
Ouija

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Oct 11, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
One "issue" is Mattingly's insistence on bringing in Ron Bellisario at critical moments. The guy has proven his unreliability over and over again.
Maybe there's more to their relationship. I felt the same way about Brandon League.

Mattingly is well-liked by his players. That may be his only advantage.

Finally, I think Kenley Jansen doesn't get the attention he deserves. He may well be the next Mariano Rivera.
I agree; every time I've tuned in when Bellisario is inserted, he blows a lead and/or a save. Maybe Mattingly likes Bellisario's designer glasses or something, because his pitching performance basically sux.
Axel

Sydney, Australia

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Ouija wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree; every time I've tuned in when Bellisario is inserted, he blows a lead and/or a save. Maybe Mattingly likes Bellisario's designer glasses or something, because his pitching performance basically sux.
I also have to agree with that.
Go Cardinals

Macon, MO

#4 Oct 22, 2013
They get to go on a permanent break now thanks to the cardinals. GO CARDS!!!

JUST A TIP TO DODGERS FANS TRADE PUIG BEFORE HE DOES ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR TEAM NEXT YEAR!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yasiel Puig Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 5 Reasons Los Angeles Dodgers Won't Win 201... Aug 27 Dodger Blue 1
Kershaw shuts down Rockies in 9-0 win Jul '14 Black Mamba 1
Edwin Encarnacion named AL player of month Jun '14 JamieHarris 1
Don Mattingly wants better defense from Dodgers Apr '14 Gooneybird 1
Los Angeles Dodgers: 5 Potential Breakout Candi... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
Video of Yasiel Puig's speeding arrest is stran... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Real T(ruth) S(ee... 7
Bill Plaschke: Dodgers proved that money CAN bu... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Go Cardinals 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Yasiel Puig People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••