Sky Andrecheck: Herewith MLB's 10 biggest franchise-killing contracts

Dec 25, 2009 Full story: SI.com

As major league GM's awake on Christmas morning, they'll anxiously check their stockings to see what Santa has brought them.

Read more

“2008 is not our year??? It may”

Since: Dec 07

VIRGINIA, Il

#1 Dec 26, 2009
That is really an on-the-mark article. It is amazing how stupid Gen. Mgrs. can be. Bradley for Silva seems to be a trade of " Oops, take my mistake." I am glad "Game Boy" left town but we got a piece of crap in return. Well, it is ONLY 98 years to our second century WITHOUT a WORLD SERIES. Party on RON SANTO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vernon Wells Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ailing A-Rod will make more than Houston Astros (Mar '13) Mar '13 Old Sam 1
News Miami Marlins Looking At Peter Bourjos, Other C... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ozzie Guillen 5
News Is 2013 The Year Of The Bourjos? (Nov '12) Nov '12 Barbara Schriebman 1
News Pujols, Wells Homer In Win Over White Sox (May '12) May '12 Ozzie Guillen 1
News Angels-Twins Preview (Apr '12) Apr '12 watch them lose 2
News From A.J. to Zito, MLB's most untradeable deals (Feb '11) Feb '11 Grandma of Seven 1
News Twins fall to Blue Jays, fall 1 1/2 games behin... (Jul '10) Jul '10 G-Man 42
More from around the web