Baseball notebook: Indians sign first...

Baseball notebook: Indians sign first baseman | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Baseball notebook: Indians sign first baseman | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Cleveland Indians have signed first baseman Nick Johnson to a minor-league deal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Baseball

New Albany, OH

#1 Mar 13, 2011
I can't wait for baseball to return!!!
http://bofadeez.blogspot.com/2011/02/head-in-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travis Hafner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: New York Yankees DH Travis Hafner in Da... (Jul '13) Jul '13 vinniesr 1
News Why Indians Should Move Carlos Santana to Desig... (Feb '13) Feb '13 kzhlovesbaseball 1
News Why Cleveland Indians Shouldn't Sign Jim Thome (Feb '13) Feb '13 flbadcatowner 2
News Tribe News and Notes, October 3, 2012 (Oct '12) Oct '12 Fan 1
News MLB Free Agency 2012: Cleveland Indians and Car... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sean 3
News Thome waives no-trade clause, will rejoin Indians (Aug '11) Aug '11 suds00 1
News Michael Arace commentary: Indians and Reds shou... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Y-City Jim 4
More from around the web