Cubs crossroad: Stay the course or make a change?

Jun 21, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Daily Herald

Jim Hendry took over as GM of the Cubs in July 2002. Here are some of his best and worst player transactions: Best trades Todd Hundley to the Dodgers for Eric Karros and Mark Grudzielanek Jose Hernandez, Matt Bruback and Bobby Hill to the Pirates for Aramis Ramirez and Kenny Lofton Worst trades Ricky Nolasco, Renyel Pinto and Sergio Mitre to the ...

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 21, 2010

“2008 is not our year??? It may”

Since: Dec 07

VIRGINIA, Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

I am 70 and been a fan for over 60 yearsIf this team, the way it is now makes the play-offs, it will be the biggest surprise in modern times. They are fundumentally as sound as a seive.; Very leaky!! No speed and the "power" has a wet fuse. Let's start working in some of the better minor leaguers and start the FUTURE now. Sweaty Lou has already said he has not more ideas of what to do with these old DUDS. Goodbye Lou Pineapple!!! LOL

“The Original Earl ”

Since: Jun 10

La Porte

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Baseball? Are you serious?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Todd Hundley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Jim Hendry: Low Cost Offseason Wish List f... (Dec '09) Dec '09 EARL SCOTT JR 1
Players with Mets ties named in the Mitchell Re... (Jan '08) Jan '08 John Christian 2
Players with ties to the Mets who were mentione... (Dec '07) Dec '07 Jerry Grote 7
Radomski linked to 12 of 13 Mets in report (Dec '07) Dec '07 Crusher 11
Big blast from the past (Dec '07) Dec '07 Dave 18
Radomski linked to 12 of 13 Mets in report (Dec '07) Dec '07 Scranton Sammy 1
Former clubhouse attendant provided Mets with d... (Dec '07) Dec '07 koki7710 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Todd Hundley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••