Not Posada's First Choice

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 30, 2008, titled Not Posada's First Choice. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

We have seven first basemen.' That was a bit of an exaggeration, and also a flash of Posada's fierce pride.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Cristian Borges

Killeen, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2008
I think Jorge Posada is a great ball player in general. First base to be his 1st choice? I can see why he would get the way he got. But accepting it the way he did to help the Yanks is honorable. Plus Jorge has a strong bat.
Laura

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 30, 2008
This is all well and good, but if this was something he didn't want to do, then he shouldn't have been pressured to do so, which is what it seemed like by this article. However it's good that he did decide to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelley Duncan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MLB Free Agency 2012: Cleveland Indians and Car... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Sean 3
News Posada, Carlson suspended 3 games each (Sep '09) Sep '09 NYRfan 4
More from around the web