Are Phillies sorry for Mets? Are you ...

Are Phillies sorry for Mets? Are you kidding?

There are 9 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 5, 2009, titled Are Phillies sorry for Mets? Are you kidding?. In it, Newsday reports that:

Do the Phillies feel bad for the injury-depleted Mets ? What do you think? "Yeah, they've got a lot of guys injured, but you know what?" centerfielder Shane Victorino asked after the Phillies swept the Mets yesterday with a 2-0 win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

ivansgirl

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 6, 2009
ivan and i have been to the new ballparki n Philly and wanted to go this week end...so glad we didnt, ivan would have been miserable. The Phillies feal sorry 4 us forget it. and the fans there are so rude to new yorkers.last time we went ivan wore his danial murphy mets jersey and fans were taunting him. thats why ivans been obsessed to vote the murphinto the all star game
los mets

Central Islip, NY

#4 Jul 6, 2009
i think people pity los mets fans
fed-up

New York, NY

#5 Jul 6, 2009
why should fans pay a major league price to see this team ? go to a duck's game or to a minor league game in b'klyn.
Archie Bunkerez

Sidney, NY

#6 Jul 6, 2009
los mets wrote:
i think people pity los mets fans
It's Lo Siento. No more English por favor
My Cousin Yuri

Bronx, NY

#7 Jul 6, 2009
I just farted.
My Cousin Yuri

Bronx, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2009
My tushy burped.
tntaz

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2009
Who would feel sorry for this sorry a$$$140M team?
ANGRYMAN

Bridgeport, CT

#10 Jul 6, 2009
This is embaressing. I have had it with this team. Why should I keep supporting a team the owners dont support so long as the money keeps rolling in. This is a Yankee town folks, just look at all the papers. How much more can Santana take.

“Wilma”

Since: Oct 07

Yonkers

#11 Jul 6, 2009
I've had it with this team....I count on Los Mets to be there as the season winds down......to breeze through the schedule, giving their fans hope and excitement.....leading the division each and every fall, raising our expectations....dreams of a World Series victory...crowned World Champions....

....and a complete Sept. collapse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Victorino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cubs sign Victorino to Minor League deal (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Post-Winter Meetings Odds of Winning the Josh H... (Dec '12) Dec '12 espn 1
News 10 Fire-Sale Trades the Philadelphia Phillies C... (Jul '12) Aug '12 LynessaV 7
News Will Charlie Manuel Be Sacrificial Lamb for Phi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Billy Ringo 2
News Halladay gets 15th win as Phils top Dodgers 5-3 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Marissa 2 2
News S.F. Giants Manager Calls 'Alien' Comment 'Racist' (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ozzie Guillen 3
Giants poor loosers (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rosebud 1
More from around the web