De Renne searching for next step

De Renne searching for next step

There are 7 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 10, 2009, titled De Renne searching for next step. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Keoni De Renne felt pulled in two directions. Slumped in front of his locker on a September night, eating another postgame meal off another paper plate, the York Revolution infielder had red eyes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

DARK STAR

Littlestown, PA

#1 Feb 11, 2009
He can always become Victorino's chauffeur.
Pork Chop

Dover, PA

#2 Feb 11, 2009
Susquehanna & Central Leagues need some players for the exhibition games.......Keoni??
Phillie Phanatic

Clifton Heights, PA

#3 Feb 12, 2009
Well despite the two completely ignorant comments from a couple of typical York county a-holes, Keoni DeRenne will do just fine in any role he decids he will play in life, because he is a good and decent man with a good heart & soul. Good Luck.
A Real Philly Phan

Dover, PA

#4 Feb 12, 2009
Hey "Phanatic", if you think Dark Star & Pork Chop's comments are too rough then you haven't been keen to the Philadelphia sports scene. Its no "typical York county a-hole" phenomena. Kudos to this DeRenne kid for being an upstanding person & player. Pro baseball is a tough business and this Revolution thing is an exhibition every time that slapstick group takes the field. FYI: The Atlantic League team in Camden BARELY makes the news in South Jersey much less Philly.
Keoni Fan

Moorestown, NJ

#5 Feb 12, 2009
He's a good player who had an off year. If his heart isnt in it I say Good Luck Keoni. A Real Philly Phan- I wouldnt call these guys slapstick players. Read up on a some of the guys who have played and are playing. Its a different market in Jersey compaired to York County!
A Real Philly Phan

Dover, PA

#6 Feb 13, 2009
Keoni Fan wrote:
He's a good player who had an off year. If his heart isnt in it I say Good Luck Keoni. A Real Philly Phan- I wouldnt call these guys slapstick players. Read up on a some of the guys who have played and are playing. Its a different market in Jersey compaired to York County!
Seriously? Don't get me wrong but be glad you can see a "pro" ballgame in York. End of discussion......
Phillie Phanatic

Clifton Heights, PA

#7 Feb 14, 2009
You certainly won't see one in Baltimore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Victorino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cubs sign Victorino to Minor League deal (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Post-Winter Meetings Odds of Winning the Josh H... (Dec '12) Dec '12 espn 1
News 10 Fire-Sale Trades the Philadelphia Phillies C... (Jul '12) Aug '12 LynessaV 7
News Will Charlie Manuel Be Sacrificial Lamb for Phi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Billy Ringo 2
News Halladay gets 15th win as Phils top Dodgers 5-3 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Marissa 2 2
News S.F. Giants Manager Calls 'Alien' Comment 'Racist' (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ozzie Guillen 3
Giants poor loosers (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rosebud 1
More from around the web