Phillies Show No Brotherly Love To Do...

Phillies Show No Brotherly Love To Dodgers, Take Series Lead

There are 10 comments on the WFMZ story from Oct 19, 2009, titled Phillies Show No Brotherly Love To Dodgers, Take Series Lead. In it, WFMZ reports that:

The Phillies' bats were red hot on a cold night in Philadelphia. They wasted no time last night putting runs on the board in their third game against the L.A. Dodgers in the National League Championship Series.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Meat

Macungie, PA

#1 Oct 19, 2009
The Phils were lucky to get that win. The Dodgers just had an off night. Go LA!
Jacob

Blakeslee, PA

#2 Oct 19, 2009
Meat wrote:
The Dodgers just had an off night.
An off night?? They lost 11-0.
Retired trucker

Phillipsburg, NJ

#3 Oct 19, 2009
Terrible when the Phils scored more runs than the Eagles!
teachers asst

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Oct 19, 2009
phillies rock !!!!!!!!!! we can do it again!!!!!!!!!! but i know my grandpa is rooting for the dogers in heaven
teachers asst

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Oct 19, 2009
the phiilies are home for the next 3 days and feel comfotrable at home we will win the next 2 before they head back to la
MRO

Allentown, PA

#6 Oct 19, 2009
ROFL an OFF night..... That is funny!
mike

AOL

#7 Oct 19, 2009
dont worry about the phillies, the will do it..they are the best, you all better worry about that football team in philly, the "philly" eagles
go phila. phillies...good luck
teachers asst

Catasauqua, PA

#8 Oct 19, 2009
o yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! !1 go philliesssssssssssssssssss one more time guys u can do it
teachers asst

Catasauqua, PA

#9 Oct 19, 2009
phillies win 5 to 4
Susan L

Macungie, PA

#10 Oct 20, 2009
Big win on game 4 also!!!!!
Let's go Phillies!!!!!!!!!!
more to go!!!!!!!!!!Game 5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shane Victorino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cubs sign Victorino to Minor League deal (Feb '16) Feb '16 Fart news 2
News Post-Winter Meetings Odds of Winning the Josh H... (Dec '12) Dec '12 espn 1
News 10 Fire-Sale Trades the Philadelphia Phillies C... (Jul '12) Aug '12 LynessaV 7
News Will Charlie Manuel Be Sacrificial Lamb for Phi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Billy Ringo 2
News Halladay gets 15th win as Phils top Dodgers 5-3 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Marissa 2 2
News S.F. Giants Manager Calls 'Alien' Comment 'Racist' (Aug '11) Aug '11 Ozzie Guillen 3
Giants poor loosers (Aug '11) Aug '11 Rosebud 1
More from around the web