Red Sox Like Having Casey Around

Red Sox Like Having Casey Around

There are 7 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Red Sox Like Having Casey Around. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

It ranges from businesslike to downright dour in the Red Sox clubhouse, at least when it's open to outsiders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

tired of paying

Woodbury, CT

#1 Jul 11, 2008
I think the Mayor does a great job, he's tough and dependable.
Alexa

Monomoy Island, MA

#2 Jul 12, 2008
I LOVE this guy!
Ironman

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2008
I hope Sean plays again in 2009
Fivepin

Wayne, PA

#4 Dec 12, 2008
I am a reds fan, and our team has not been the same since they let the Mayor go....... I wish he would come back to Cincy, :-)
sbible

West Chester, OH

#5 Jan 8, 2009
i love sean casey and regert that cincinnati ever let him go. would love to have him and his family back at any time
Basha

Tampa, FL

#6 Jan 13, 2009
I'm in Detroit, and love my Tigers. But when they released Sean Casey I was ready to change my loyalities. Sean is the best guy a club could have. He isn't the best player, but darn good, and his attitude and enthusiasm makes him MVP.
soxfanbrand

Bronx, NY

#7 Jan 13, 2009
I am an eleven year old Red Sox fan who lives in NY (Hard to believe huh?) and I wanted to say that Sean Casey has been voted by MLB players: nicest player in league three years and counting. Casey just doesn't fit well on the Sox though. They've got Bailey, Papi, Youk, and Kotsay can play first so I don't expect him to be back on the Sox next year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Casey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BASEBALL'S STEROIDS SCANDAL: A-Rod, union silen... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Vernette Griffee 1
News A-Rod mum; Schilling isn't (Feb '09) Feb '09 Free Mike Vick 1
News Schilling wants names of all 104 ballplayers (Feb '09) Feb '09 roger43 14
News A-Rod, union, Yanks mum on 'roids (Feb '09) Feb '09 Go Forward Not Back 3
Sean Casey and Steroids (Feb '09) Feb '09 baseball fan 1
News Ken Griffey Jr. an option for Sox? (Nov '08) Nov '08 joey zaza 1
News Sales of Children's Book to Support USA Cares (Sep '08) Sep '08 JOE WIDER 1
More from around the web