Chapman Hits 102 Mph, Reds Beat Brewe...

Chapman Hits 102 Mph, Reds Beat Brewers 8-4

There are 2 comments on the TheDenverChannel story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Chapman Hits 102 Mph, Reds Beat Brewers 8-4. In it, TheDenverChannel reports that:

Cuban defector Aroldis Chapman was too fast to hit in his big league debut, throwing 102 mph during one perfect inning, and the Cincinnati Reds beat the Milwaukee Brewers 8-4 on Tuesday night, wrapping up the best August by any team in the majors.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheDenverChannel.

Piqua, OH

#1 Sep 1, 2010
I predict Reds vs. Braves for the NL pennant.
In the lesser league...Rays vs Rangers.

World Series: Rays vs. Reds

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 1, 2010
Yea, the Reds are pretty hot & don't show much signs of letting up. I thought they were going to fizzle after the brawl with STL and B. Phillips comments, but they've really pulled it together. Hopefully Chapman's arm will hold up. I originally was thinking Philly to win the East, but they've been way too inconsistent. As an Astros fan, it's neat to see them playing well, and spoiling some teams hopes & dreams. Nice that they have a young core to build around now. Um, yea, my baseball season ends with the NLCS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sam Lecure Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chances of Each Important Cincinnati Reds Playe... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Big Al 1
News Halton's homer in 9th lifts Brewers over Reds (Sep '13) Sep '13 what 1
News McGehee's Hit Gives Brewers 4-3 Win Over Reds (Oct '10) Oct '10 triple6vamp 1
More from around the web