Redding limits Phillies to 1 hit in 7...

Redding limits Phillies to 1 hit in 7 innings in Nats' 1-0 win

There are 2 comments on the The Associated Press story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Redding limits Phillies to 1 hit in 7 innings in Nats' 1-0 win . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Tim Redding took a one-hitter into the eighth inning and Ryan Zimmerman hit a solo homer to help the Washington Nationals stay unbeaten with a 1-0 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday night.

Redding allowed just a single by Pedro Feliz in the second inning and walked three batters in seven innings. He outpitched Cole Hamels, who gave up one run and five hits in eight innings.

Redding retired 14 straight batters after Feliz grounded a single to center. He walked Ryan Howard in the seventh and left after walking Geoff Jenkins to start the bottom of the eighth. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Cutter

Tyrone, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2008
Ah,here we go again,a typical Philly start
Okay

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Apr 3, 2008
THe phillies suck just like I don't how many years, same thing year after year, I did predict 10 and 20 by the end of this month but i may have to change it to like 5 and 20, I say its time to live in new york and go with the mets. that damn manuel should be fired anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Zimmerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scherzer excels, Zimmerman debuts as Nats tie C... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 1
News Issues develop in loss to Atlanta (Apr '14) Apr '14 Teezzyy 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News New York Mets: What Recent Slide Means for Davi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 XFlushing Fan 1
News Washington Nationals call up Bryce Harper from ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Ryan Zimmerman Ready To Return (Jun '11) Jun '11 Baseball fan 1
News Nationals should feel buyer's remorse with Werth (May '11) May '11 The Great Responder 1
More from around the web