Easton area Majestic Athletic: Easton...

Easton area Majestic Athletic: Easton area Majestic Athletic ta...

There are 29 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Easton area Majestic Athletic: Easton area Majestic Athletic ta.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Majestic Athletic spelled things out quite clearly Tuesday: It was the uniform company's fault that Washington Nationals Adam Dunn and Ryan Zimmerman wore jerseys reading "Natinals" during a game last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amazing

Allentown, PA

#21 Apr 22, 2009
I wouldn't even had known about the Nationals, if it hadn't been for the Natinals Shirts.

Free advertising for the Nationals
abc

Stroudsburg, PA

#22 Apr 22, 2009
Even the players were too dumb to notice as it took them three innings before they changed shirts.
readthenews

Easton, PA

#23 Apr 22, 2009
i worked at vanity fair/majestic...all their expensive crap is made in honduras...i guess you have to speak english to be able to nationals.
Bryan 3620

Bethlehem, PA

#24 Apr 22, 2009
abc wrote:
Even the players were too dumb to notice as it took them three innings before they changed shirts.
Yeah.
A mistake is a mistake...But...The fact that two players put on those jerseys and no one else even noticed them wearing them is the funny part.
Some things are funny...and this is one of them!
comment

Korea

#25 Apr 23, 2009
I hear the hired the Morning Call Editor as their Quality Control Officer at Majestic.

Wh needs spelling? pps. I think I forgot an "O"! Too funny, but it is a statement to the deterioration of skills sets in the Lehigh Valley. How many headlines per week does the Morning Call screw up?
calvin hooves

Allentown, PA

#26 Apr 23, 2009
comment wrote:
I hear the hired the Morning Call Editor as their Quality Control Officer at Majestic.
Wh needs spelling? pps. I think I forgot an "O"! Too funny, but it is a statement to the deterioration of skills sets in the Lehigh Valley. How many headlines per week does the Morning Call screw up?
um, your post had a couple spelling mistakes as well. can you spot them?
rgreene

Oakland Gardens, NY

#27 May 29, 2009
this company should be shut down or their staff she should be re evaluated! they are an EMBARRASSMENT!!!!!!
They issued my fiance a NY METS Jersey for Daniel Murphy and put 26 instead of number 28. Then they had the audacity to NOT CORRECT THEIR ERROR!!!!!! Do not shop with MAJESTIC ATHLETICS!!!!!!
Stan

Bangor, PA

#28 Oct 13, 2009
Alot of the stuff from old Majestic is now made in Honduras since VFC (vanity fair) bought the company, the factory in the ABE area is just a shell/sham, most were laid off permanently, only a skeleton crew remains so VFC can say this our factory (NOT), it's funny cause if you go to their site or the MLB site it still says made in USA, good ol FTC really enforcing those laws huh.
Baseball Fan

Greensboro, NC

#29 Nov 11, 2009
Stan wrote:
Alot of the stuff from old Majestic is now made in Honduras since VFC (vanity fair) bought the company, the factory in the ABE area is just a shell/sham, most were laid off permanently, only a skeleton crew remains so VFC can say this our factory (NOT), it's funny cause if you go to their site or the MLB site it still says made in USA, good ol FTC really enforcing those laws huh.
Hey people, Majestic produces their "replica" stuff offshore; In places like Honduras and Asia. Replicas is what you and I buy in the stores. Official uniforms are produce in Easton facility for sure and because there is a federal ruling about that. The reason replicas are produced offshore is simply because we, the common shopper and sports fan could NOT pay or be willing to pay for shirt at very expensive price as the MLB teams pays for stuff produced in Easton, PA. I know from inside people at Majestic that replicas prices are half the price of the official product.
As educated Americans that we all are, let's get our facts right before we make a comment on the Internet. The World laughs at our ignorance nowadays. We used to be smarter....not anymore. Shame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Zimmerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scherzer excels, Zimmerman debuts as Nats tie C... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 1
News Issues develop in loss to Atlanta (Apr '14) Apr '14 Teezzyy 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News New York Mets: What Recent Slide Means for Davi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 XFlushing Fan 1
News Washington Nationals call up Bryce Harper from ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Ryan Zimmerman Ready To Return (Jun '11) Jun '11 Baseball fan 1
News Nationals should feel buyer's remorse with Werth (May '11) May '11 The Great Responder 1
More from around the web