Easton area Majestic Athletic: Easton...

Easton area Majestic Athletic: Easton area Majestic Athletic ta...

There are 29 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Easton area Majestic Athletic: Easton area Majestic Athletic ta.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Majestic Athletic spelled things out quite clearly Tuesday: It was the uniform company's fault that Washington Nationals Adam Dunn and Ryan Zimmerman wore jerseys reading "Natinals" during a game last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mistygirl318

Allentown, PA

#1 Apr 22, 2009
OH it was funny...why does everyone have to be so anal......get over it....media hounds beat everything to death
Dingledorfer

Whitehall, PA

#2 Apr 22, 2009
yea, what happende to the days where you could say, oops, sorry, honest mistake, my bad. Now everyone issues statements because the media blows things out of proportion. No big deal, hardly newsworthy. 'Nuff said.
JAK1964

Kingston, PA

#3 Apr 22, 2009
Ya, who really cares, besides, those "error jerseys" will end up on eBay somewhere and sell for a ton of money.
Hard Times

Kempton, PA

#4 Apr 22, 2009
Is that near Eastn Pa.? rof
Coopersburg resident

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 22, 2009
We all make mistakes.
Concerned

Allentown, PA

#6 Apr 22, 2009
It's Bush's fault

“Aspiring model”

Since: Apr 09

Bethlehem

#7 Apr 22, 2009
Must have been a dirty illegal in charge of the text.
wow

Allentown, PA

#8 Apr 22, 2009
It's too late for them to do anything to diminish the embarrassment at this point. The damage is done. They can apologize forever, but it won't change the fact that the team members looked like fools on the field.
Big WhiteTea Bags

AOL

#9 Apr 22, 2009
It was a Pen Argyl or Bangor drop out...put money on it...lmfao
WoW

Bath, PA

#10 Apr 22, 2009
aleast the admitted the mistake. They are the nicest people when I go to the store in Bangor. They lady that hwlped my with lettering my jersey was really cool. Embarassment? get real. Rather have ten mistakes from humans than none from a damn machine
postal

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Apr 22, 2009
leave it to the inbred dutchies of pa that can't spell.
Blue Mountain

Newton, NJ

#12 Apr 22, 2009
They probably shipped them to China, but won't tell you that.
LV Reader

North Wales, PA

#13 Apr 22, 2009
wow wrote:
It's too late for them to do anything to diminish the embarrassment at this point. The damage is done. They can apologize forever, but it won't change the fact that the team members looked like fools on the field.
I disagree. The old adage that there isn't any bad publicity applies here. The news story will play around the country and people who can't name a baseball team will hear about the Nationals.
The shirts would sell on Ebay for a pretty price. It will be interesting to see how the Nats respond. If they destroy the shirts, will it make the team management appear too uptight?
amanda

New Castle, DE

#14 Apr 22, 2009
mexicans ill tell ya!! lol yep my mom works at majestic in easton and they r flooded with them@!
Diane

United States

#15 Apr 22, 2009
This abvious error should have been spotted before it left the plant. Where were the inspectors who are supposed to look for these errors? I work in in place where sportswear is made and looking for errors is part of my job, and I could have spotted that easily. Someone has been slacking on the job.
Are you Serious

Mertztown, PA

#16 Apr 22, 2009
amanda wrote:
mexicans ill tell ya!! lol yep my mom works at majestic in easton and they r flooded with them@!
You can blame the Mexicans when you learn how to read and write. Are you by chance from Bangor? It sure sounds like it by your ignorant post.
Joey

Stanhope, NJ

#17 Apr 22, 2009
With all of the Dominicans, Haitians, Puerto Ricans, Brazilans, Venezuelens, Mexicans, and other South Americans in the league they'll soon be spelling team teams in Spanish. This was simply the first step in the change process.
LIBdisaster

Emmaus, PA

#18 Apr 22, 2009
who cares...with Leftest Obama in the WH they are changing their name to "the International"
Steve

Slatington, PA

#19 Apr 22, 2009
Perhaps if VF hadn't purchased Majestic and FIRED half the staff, someone would have caught it in time...
fran

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2009
sure hope they do not loose their contract to India or Japan, that would be horrible

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Zimmerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Issues develop in loss to Atlanta (Apr '14) Apr '14 Teezzyy 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News New York Mets: What Recent Slide Means for Davi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 XFlushing Fan 1
News Washington Nationals call up Bryce Harper from ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Ryan Zimmerman Ready To Return (Jun '11) Jun '11 Baseball fan 1
News Nationals should feel buyer's remorse with Werth (May '11) May '11 The Great Responder 1
News Will David Wright Finish His Career With The Mets? (Feb '11) Mar '11 Billy Ringo 7
More from around the web