Acta walks into National disaster

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Observations, opinions and musings from this week in major league baseball: W hen Manny Acta , one of baseball's straightest shooters, took the Washington Nationals ' managerial job two offseasons ago, he knew ... Full Story
Joe Dalhart

Atlanta, GA

#1 Aug 24, 2008
It's one thing to build a team from the ground up, but quite another to put a team on the field as hideous as the Nats. If you ask me, the ownership there has broken its contract with the fans. There is absolutely no excuse or rationale for the fraud they've perpetrated this summer. The owners deserve to have the franchise taken from them and transferred to a group that would put a professional team on the field down there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Zimmerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Issues develop in loss to Atlanta (Apr '14) Apr '14 Teezzyy 1
Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
New York Mets: What Recent Slide Means for Davi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 XFlushing Fan 1
Washington Nationals call up Bryce Harper from ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mets Fan Forever 1
Ryan Zimmerman Ready To Return (Jun '11) Jun '11 Baseball fan 1
Nationals should feel buyer's remorse with Werth (May '11) May '11 The Great Responder 1
Will David Wright Finish His Career With The Mets? (Feb '11) Mar '11 Billy Ringo 7

Ryan Zimmerman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE