Centennial presidential pitch ... jus...

Centennial presidential pitch ... just a bit outside

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Apr 5, 2010, titled Centennial presidential pitch ... just a bit outside. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

A hundred years after President William Howard Taft started a baseball tradition with a low ceremonial first pitch, President Barack Obama went in the other direction Monday, sailing a high, wide toss at the Washington Nationals' home opener against the Philadelphia Phillies.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

obama-sux

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2010
This idiot obama screwed up this country far worst than any other president in the history of the U.S.A and all the DN reports on this failure is his inability to throw a baseball. Why is the media protecting obama? Who does the DN and the media think they are fooling?
Bad Risk

Temecula, CA

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Obama received a loud ovation from the packed crowd, with a few boos scattered in. Earlier, a video montage of presidential pitches in Washington elicited boos when it showed former President George W. Bush.

Good grief! Cry me a river. Obama gets booed and the first thing this reporter wants to do his find comparisons to Bush. Did Bush look awkward on the mound too? On the mound, did Bush double-clutched several times before airing out his pitch too? Give it a rest dude. Your president is a failure after just one year in office. Here is a comparison you'll like. The polls taken on Bush showed him loosing favoritism in his second term just like Obama. OH, WAIT ONE MINUTE! Obama is only into his first term by a little over one year. Never mind my mistake. Besides the polls don't mean a thing when we're talking about liberals.
JCI

Long Beach, CA

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Just like his policies "a little high and outside" and he rambles even about this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ryan Zimmerman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scherzer excels, Zimmerman debuts as Nats tie C... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Fart news 1
News Issues develop in loss to Atlanta (Apr '14) Apr '14 Teezzyy 1
News Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
News New York Mets: What Recent Slide Means for Davi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 XFlushing Fan 1
News Washington Nationals call up Bryce Harper from ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mets Fan Forever 1
News Ryan Zimmerman Ready To Return (Jun '11) Jun '11 Baseball fan 1
News Nationals should feel buyer's remorse with Werth (May '11) May '11 The Great Responder 1
More from around the web