Nationals are no disgrace

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

Back in spring training, Ryan Zimmerman heard all the dire predictions, but he never bought into them.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2007
Uri Bloch

Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2007

Lenny Harris perfect fit as a manager for the Marlins.....

“Wasilla Moose Chick for Sale”

Since: Aug 07

Definitely Not Wasilla

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2007

The Nationals did one fantastic thing and it took some finnagling and cohooting by commisioner Selig.

He stuck the Marlins with the Loria family and sent them down here and liberated the Nationals (Expos of Montreal) from the curse of Dave Samson and daddy in Law Loria.

People who clearly came here to try to connive the taxpayers into building them a stadium and have not enough cash to own baseball. They collect the share of revenue and have the town with this cursed ownership making their millions based on that revenue.

Building these guys a stadium is equivalent to stealing candy from a ..........YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Ryan Zimmerman Discussions

Search the Ryan Zimmerman Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Issues develop in loss to Atlanta Apr '14 Teezzyy 1
Gee, strange play send Mets over Nationals 5-1 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Tom2Tone 1
New York Mets: What Recent Slide Means for Davi... (Jul '12) Jul '12 XFlushing Fan 1
Washington Nationals call up Bryce Harper from ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mets Fan Forever 1
Ryan Zimmerman Ready To Return (Jun '11) Jun '11 Baseball fan 1
Nationals should feel buyer's remorse with Werth (May '11) May '11 The Great Responder 1
Will David Wright Finish His Career With The Mets? (Feb '11) Mar '11 Billy Ringo 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••