Yankees use 3-run 11th to beat Orioles 6-3

Russell Martin singled home the tiebreaking run in the 11th inning after Mariano Rivera gave up the lead in the ninth, and the New York Yankees beat the Baltimore Orioles 6-3 Sunday for a two-game sweep. Full Story
wtf

York, PA

#1 Apr 24, 2011
I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees, etc,
Baseball HOFer

York, PA

#2 Apr 24, 2011
WHY are American League teams forced to allow a minor league club like the Baltimore Birdturds to be in their league??

Let the contraction talks begin!!
WHO me

York, PA

#3 Apr 24, 2011
wtf wrote:
I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees...I hate the Yankees, etc,
Ah, on another post, you just mentioned the word GIBBERISH! Ever hear of the "glass house" syndrome? Told you on that post most of your posts are gibberish; I stand by my previous quote!!! Back in the cellar!!!
Bowie the Coon

York, PA

#4 Apr 24, 2011
Baseball HOFer wrote:
WHY are American League teams forced to allow a minor league club like the Baltimore Birdturds to be in their league??
Let the contraction talks begin!!
Yes, they certainly should be in TRACTION!
Pete the repeat parrot

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Apr 25, 2011
wtf wrote:
You're full of Yankee envy ....

You're full of Yankee envy ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Martin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankees Making Some Great Low-Key Moves (Feb '13) Feb '13 Nadia 1
Missing Pieces New York Yankees Could Still Land (Jan '13) Jan '13 flbadcatowner 6
Who Would the Yankees Chase If Forced to Drop 2... (Jan '13) Jan '13 chris mari 1
Yankees Slapped with $19 Million Luxury Tax Bill (Dec '12) Dec '12 Corethree 1
New York Yankees: 5 Players to Avoid This Offse... (Oct '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 14
Yankees, Cashman pleased with offseason success (Dec '12) Dec '12 Mets Fan Forever 2
MLB Trade Scenarios: Is Joe Mauer or Justin Upt... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Jammer Man 2
More from around the web