Braves lose to Nationals 3-0, hurting playoff bid

There are 3 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from Sep 25, 2011, titled Braves lose to Nationals 3-0, hurting playoff bid. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

Altanta's NL wild-card lead was cut to one game over St. Louis, with the top four hitters in the Braves' lineup, including Chipper Jones and Dan Uggla, going a combined 0 for 16 with five strikeouts Sunday in a 3-0 loss to the Washington Nationals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

Since: Aug 11

West Point, GA

#1 Sep 25, 2011
Going to turner field tomorrow braves better win now

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#2 Sep 26, 2011
This race for the wildcard much like the American League situation could go right down to the wire. The division titles and top seeds (best record in the respective leagues) have all been clinched in both leagues and the wild card race is the only suspense left in baseball right now.

“yo”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 24, 2011
Hcfg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randall Delgado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atlanta Braves: Chipper's walkoff homer lifts B... (May '12) May '12 Charles Beysselance 1
News Braves hold off Cardinals (Mar '11) Mar '11 Liner Danger 1
More from around the web