Yankees fall to Blue Jays

Yankees fall to Blue Jays

There are 2 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Sep 7, 2009, titled Yankees fall to Blue Jays. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

The magic number is four. Derek Jeter had three hits in the Yankees' 14-8 loss to the Blue Jays on Sunday to bring him within four of breaking Lou Gehrig's franchise record.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

CTPostIsFraud

Wolcott, CT

#1 Sep 7, 2009
The title of the article is YANKEES FALL TO BLUE JAYS, yet it only gives the score and nothing about the game, it's all about Derek Jeter. Nothing about the Yankees losing or the beaming of a Jay's player by Yankee pitching. I am glad I get the New Haven Register otherwise I would have not known anything about the game. More great writing guys. Best newspaper in New England????
Michael

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2009
Watch the news on TV.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramiro Pena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News For an ailing friend, Francisco Cervelli delivers (May '10) May '10 sally 1
News Mariners rock Yankees, 10-3 (Aug '09) Aug '09 lance 3
News After missing two months, Molina eager to catch up (Jul '09) Jul '09 Jim 2
News Jeter out of lineup with cough (Jun '09) Jun '09 Milford 1
News Yankees appear to have old Wang back (Jun '09) Jun '09 nic 11
News Bruney throws to hitters, reports no pain (Jun '09) Jun '09 dsfdfddafd 1
News Want a home run? Go to the new Yankee Stadium (May '09) May '09 Legit Question 4
More from around the web