New baseball books hit homers | The C...

New baseball books hit homers | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 3, 2010, titled New baseball books hit homers | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

With America's pastime in full swing for yet another season, fans of baseball might enjoy some new fiction on the topic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

National City, CA

#1 May 15, 2010
I suggest you review the new novel "The Heater" by John Conlee. It's a wow of a baseball book -- and a lot more. Takes you through an exciting American League pennant rcae, then to a stunning conclusion on a rain-swept island off the coast of Ireland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pedro Martinez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baseball Hall of Fame: Who would you vote into ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mensan 2
News Pedro Martinez wins Boston BBWAA's Fuchs Award (Dec '14) Dec '14 PB in Saint Paul 1
News Big Unit, Pedro, Smoltz to headline Hall ballot (Nov '14) Nov '14 PB in Saint Paul 1
News Mike Piazza Misses Out on Hall of Fame for Seco... (Jan '14) Jan '14 XFlushing Fan 1
Pedro will sign with Phillies (Mar '10) Mar '10 Moe 1
News Pedro Is Enemy Number 1 In New York (Oct '09) Oct '09 Professor Chaos 1
News Phils win third straight NL East title (Oct '09) Oct '09 ustaxpayer 1
More from around the web