Varitek, Red Sox Agree On 1-Year Deal

Varitek, Red Sox Agree On 1-Year Deal

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jan 30, 2009, titled Varitek, Red Sox Agree On 1-Year Deal. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The aging catcher, his offense declining, found no options on the free agent market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Let is snow

Centerville, MA

#1 Jan 30, 2009
Welcome back Tek!

“Stop the Insanity!”

Since: Oct 07

Many places

#3 Jan 30, 2009
Love Tek... no on to Salty for the future. He already has said he wants to learn under Tek and if we can get him in a cheaper trade and let him learn and grow under the tuteledge of Tek, we'll have the next great catcher in MLB.
tfs

AOL

#4 Jan 30, 2009
great--batting only .220 and get 5 million
let him pass along his catching skills i guess but just not his batting ones ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miguel Montero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chicago Cubs talked Miguel Montero with Diamond... (Nov '14) Nov '14 EARL SCOTT 1
News Hopes for the 2014 D-Backs (Feb '14) Feb '14 JRS 1
News Dodgers beat D-backs 5-3 in brawl-filled game (Jun '13) Jun '13 flbadcatowner 1
News Darvish, Rangers blow lead in Diamondbacks sweep (May '13) May '13 Profar sits 1
News Mets' Harvey fans 11, notches victory in his debut (Jul '12) Jul '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News A New Year's Resolution for Every MLB Team (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dave 3
News Dodgers have a great eight in win over Arizona (Sep '09) Sep '09 Arts_longbeachCA 4
More from around the web