Dodgers get their Manny's worth in victory

Full story: LA Daily News
Manny Ramirez had dinner out in Los Angeles with teammates on Friday night, a pleasant excursion that didn't involve fanatical greetings like he had in Boston. Full Story
Hank Carleton

AOL

#1 Aug 4, 2008
Picking up both Blake AND Manny was a coup. I hope and pray they will both stay with the Dodgers after this season. With the young players we have, they balance out our offense. Wemay need a pitcher or two later on but I love the present make up of this team. We don't need Andru Jones, although it would be nice if his bat came around. He IS a good fielder.
SoxFan11

Gardner, MA

#2 Aug 5, 2008
Wow!!!!! i guess he didn't try to beat up an old man or punch out one of the players yet, huh? Well i guess it's just a matter of time. I was always a Manny fan but now i'm not so sure because he wanted to be traded so badly for all those years and i guess it finally happened !!!!!
2004 WORLD SERIS CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miguel Montero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago Cubs talked Miguel Montero with Diamond... Nov 22 EARL SCOTT 1
Hopes for the 2014 D-Backs (Feb '14) Feb '14 JRS 1
Dodgers beat D-backs 5-3 in brawl-filled game (Jun '13) Jun '13 flbadcatowner 1
Darvish, Rangers blow lead in Diamondbacks sweep (May '13) May '13 Profar sits 1
Mets' Harvey fans 11, notches victory in his debut (Jul '12) Jul '12 Laughing Bear Fan 1
A New Year's Resolution for Every MLB Team (Jan '12) Jan '12 Dave 3
Dodgers have a great eight in win over Arizona (Sep '09) Sep '09 Arts_longbeachCA 4

Miguel Montero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE