Slumping Texas Rangers turn to Cliff Lee to extend World Series

Full story: LA Daily News
The Rangers are counting on Cliff Lee to keep the San Francisco Giants from celebrating a World Series championship deep in the heart of Texas. Full Story
Frank McCourt

Sherman Oaks, CA

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Hey all you with the BLUES don`t worry I will make the Dodgers better in 2011- re-sign Octavio Dotel from the Rocks, Reed JOhnson starting in left & a new catcher Tom Haller will come out of retirement to join the team!! We don't need a Cliff Lee, we have a good young pitcher James McDonald who will step up and -----what's that Ned you traded him for a bucket of seeds, hmmmmm good deal!! Anyway, only a few items will go up in price @ the stadium but the most important thing for you the fans is to come out. have fun, spend a little, or alot of $$$$$$ & watch, and you should salute the Giants they worked hard for this & also please keep showing up @ least with 3,000,000 fans because I am gonna need to pay Jaime off & need money to lure Ken Griffey out of retirment, hey I may re-sign MANNY, I am that committed!!*

* To profits SUCKAHS!!!
Red Neck Billy Joe

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 1, 2010
Why call it World Series? It's only play in USA between USA teams. How stupid can you get.
Mark

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#3 Nov 1, 2010
Billy Joe...anyone who can play baseball form another country is already here playing MLB. Look at the rosters and country of orgin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michael Young Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Moves the New York Yankees Could Have Made at... (Aug '13) Aug '13 WDRussell 3
What Should New York Yankees Do At Third Base? (Aug '13) Aug '13 Kelly 2
Yankees Trade Rumors: Fact or Fiction for Lates... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Bobby 2
New York Yankees Rumors: Michael Young Being Ta... (Jul '13) Jul '13 baggie pants 1
Philadelphia Phillies' trades leave money on ML... (Dec '12) Dec '12 billwinkkler 1
LeBreton: Rangers did Young and themselves a favor (Dec '12) Dec '12 flbadcatowner 2
Phillies: Time To Go Get Josh Hamilton (Dec '12) Dec '12 mjc708 1
More from around the web